Darkness can be found, even in the happiest of times.

Draco

I take out person after person, some I know, some I don't. I know what it's like for some of them, they had no choice, they were forced into this. That was me once. I go easy on them, I don't kill them, just knock them out. I hope this serves as an intervention for them, that they can become better, stand up. However, the others, they're the ones who enjoy this. They love killing, they relish in other's pain. So I cause them pain. 

At first, I showed mercy even to those who love killing. But it's 45 minutes into the battle now, and people are coming to, rejoining the battle. We haven't even finished this wave and the nest one starts in 5 minutes. The wave with the first giants. 

One man runs up to me, one I recognize. I don't know his name, only his reputation. I he tortured and killed a family of innocent muggles with a smile on his face. He throws a spell at me, but I deflect it, and retaliate with one of my own. He's dead before he hits the ground. 

Lex and I start to fight together, we are a great team. We take out twice as many Death Eaters twirling back to back, throwing the occasional spell over the other's shoulder as the miss one coming from behind. 

Three of ours are down so far, I know none of their names. We finish this wave with a minute to spare, stopping to heal minor wounds and catch our breath. Then we hear it. A giant roaring, coming closer. The warm up is over. Now the real fighting begins. 

Harry

I've found Ron and Hermione, and we're all sprinting to the room of requirement. I need to see the place where all things are hidden. The doors open, and we run inside. 

"Alright. We're looking for an ugly bust wearing a wig and a tiara on top of a wardrobe." I say. 

We split up, all running down different paths, scanning the walls of junk for the bust every time we see a wardrobe. 

After about five minutes of searching, we all run into each other in a clearing where eight paths meet. 

"Anything?" Ron asks. Hermione and I both shake our heads. 

"There you are Potter." a sneering voice says. 

Out walks Crabbe, Goyle, and Zabini. 

"Taken over for Draco, Zabini?" I ask, "You're Voldemort's new bitch?"

He sneers at me, "I don't like your tone."

"I just don't like you." I retort. 

All three of them pull out their wands, but before they can cast any spells I yell to Ron and Hermione, "Run!"

All three of us dart down different paths, turning sharp corners, trying to lose them while still searching for the horcrux. I hear distant muffled yelling of curses, but ignore it, knowing that Zabini is on my tail and Ron and Hermione are fifty times better than Crabbe an Goyle combined. 

I turn a corner and see it. A dusty stone bust, wearing an awful wig, and a crooked tiara. I grab the tiara, then hear a crackling noise, and see a swell of orange light. 

Ron and Hermione run toward me and Ron yells, "GOYLE'S SET THE BLOODY PLACE ON FIRE!"

I don't hesitate and start running after them. "Brooms!" Hermione yells, tossing one to me and getting on the back of Ron's.