Where My Path Leads

Chapter 1
You know those weird kids that tend to be super quiet and pop out of nowhere? Yeah, that's me. I'm a freak when it comes to sciences, and although I hack into mainframes and websites all the time, I never thought I would get into a mess this big.

My name is Ivy, and I'm seventeen years old.

Right now I'm tied up to a chair, mirrors surrounding me. I guess my captors wanted to make sure I saw what I had become, just so I would break. I glance upwards, staring at my reflection, and see that my black hair had been cut so short that I look like a boy. I wear a white button-up shirt and black jeans, while my feet are bare and dirty. My blue eyes dart to the left as I hear a door creak open.

It's time.

Chapter 2
Four Months Earlier

Going to the museum was one of Ivy's favorite things to do.

Hacking into the FBI's database was the best.

But today, rather than spend a sunny London day outside, she headed to the History Museum. The weather was warm, and she wore a navy blue skirt along with a black sleeveless top and dark boots. Her black hair flowed past her waist, and her blue eyes scanned the crowds of people before entering the building.

It was like a dreamland for her. Everything spectacular, unspectacular, and none worthy of looking at; Ivy considered that it was all perfect. She saw the good in things.

Taking a pamphlet from a stand at the front entrance, she sat down on a bench and began to read. Soon her eyelids grew heavy, and while she fought to keep them open, the world around her became blurry.

It seemed like only a while later that Ivy looked up, only to discover that the museum was empty....

And that she had fallen onto the floor.

"Wha-?" She pushed herself up, rubbing her head. Suddenly a hand wrapped around Ivy's mouth and she was dragged away.

----

****

So....I thought that the first chapter would be her on a mission.... And the second chapter is a flashback to how she became who she became. Ivy was supposed to be a regular seventeen year old, smart, who likes to go to museums. But after many years of torture and solitude, she turns dangerous.

She could be dangerous, or she could be good dangerous.... If you know what I mean.