Rick said "Zoom out,"

Evie whispered into it, "Magic Mirror, not so close,"

The mirror showed a map of  Earth.

Evie said "Closer,"

The mirror showed the state.

Evie said again, "Closer,"

The mirror showed the town.

She said one more, "Closer,"

Carlos said "Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three,"

Jay said "Stop!"

They peered at the mirror, which showed an old building lit by blue lights, with an engraved sign in front of it that read MUSEUM OF CULTURAL HISTORY.

Ash said "It's in a museum, so you know where that is, Carlos?"

Carlos typed something on the laptop. Then, turned it so his girlfriend and friends could see and said "Two point three miles from here," He went back to playing his video game.

Mal opened the door to the room and checked the hall. The coast was clear.

Jay, Stefan, Rick, Evie, Lena, and Ash followed her down the hall. Ash called Carlos' name over her shoulder, and Carlos stopped playing his game and ran out the door with his girlfriend after their friends.

The lawns of the prep school were dark as the gang made its way to the museum. After some walking, they eventually approached an impressive building marked MUSEUM OF CULTURAL HISTORY. It had tall, imposing stone pillars.

Lena whispered to Evie, "Check your mirror,"

Evie asked "Is my mascara smudges?" as she checked her eyes in the mirror.

Lena said "Yeah. Hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand,"

Evie said "Sure, this way!" as she held out her mirror.

They followed Evie around to the back of the building. The group stopped at a set of double doors and peered through their windows. A guard sat at the front desk, spinning in a chair. There was several monitors in front of him. On the monitors were iconic artifacts from all the famous fairy tales: King Beast's mystical rose, Cinderella's glass slipper, the Genie of Agrabah's lamp, King Triton's trident.

The guard spun to face the doors, and Ash and her friends ducked.

When some time had passed, they peeked back through the Windows and studied a small spinning wheel on a pedestal that was a showcased display----- Maleficent's spinning wheel.

Jay said "That's your mother's spinning wheel?" He, Stefan, Carlos, and Rick laughed.

Carlos added "Yeah, it's kinda dorky,"

Mal said defensively, "It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary." Mal flipped open her spell book, found a page, looked through the window at the guard, and began to infant: "Magic spindle, so not linger. Make my victim prick a finger..."

Nothing happened to the guard.

Stefan said "Impressive," as he shakes his head.

Rick said "I got chills," as he mocked her. He, Carlos, Stefan, and Jay chucked.

Lena had enough of this and said annoyed, "You know what?" as she centrated. Her shell glowed like a firefly. She said "Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep,"