Chapter 1- The Box

The room was moving.

I don't remember why I'm here or where I am exactly. All I remember is waking up inside this room which is currently moving really fast. It's dark and there's a cold chill in the air.

I can't see much but I think there's something moving in the crate next to me. My name..I can't remember. WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING!

Suddenly the room stops moving and the roof opens up letting light creep in. I look up and there's at least 50 pair of eyes staring at me. I shift backwards, these people look dangerous. One of the eyes gets closer as the person it belongs to jumps down and lands beside me.

"Guys it's a shucking girl!" he yelled to the top. I shifted backwards uncomfortably.

"Don't worry you don't have to be afraid," he said this strange boy with a strange accent.

"W-who are you?", "where am-" I got cut off as he extended his hand at me. "Leave the question till the tour and let's get you out of the box first."

"Why should I go with you, I don't know you?" I was standing know looking him right in the eye. "The names Newt," said the boy with a smile. He was being so friendly I should trust him even though I don't know him, what are my other options?

I grabbed his hand and a rope pulled us both out.

I feel many pairs of eyes staring at me again and I look around. There are only boys, gasping and whispering about like I was something foreign that they'd never seen before. "A girl greenie!" there were shouts from the crowd." Woah she's hot I call dibs!" What is wrong with these people haven't they seen a girl before?

"Why am I the only girl here?"

"That seems to be the question," Newt replied.

"Gally, Clint and Minho get the rest of the supplies from the box and the rest of you shanks get back to work."