Chapter 2: Meeting my future

Thank you for reading and  i hope you enjoy this upload as much as you did the first. VOte and Comment PLEASE and thank

reading.

Pam

************************************

 Chapter 2: Meeting my future

I woke up to birds singing and sun light peering though my drapes . I grunted and turned over and tire to find my slumber again , but it was useless cause the more I tire to fall back a sleep the more a wake I became until I had no choice but to get up and get ready for the day. I could even make breakfast are have my morning coffee cause I had nothing at all. First thing is first get to the dinner in town then go to grocery store. I got into my car and drove done the lonely dirt rode known as my drive way. Once I reached the end of it my car glided on the black pavement . A few Minutes down the road I started to come upon the town when I got closer I stopped the dinner like most small towns the dinner was in the middle of the town.

I turned in the parking lot and parked near the door. When I opened the door and walked in I noticed a group of very sexy men in a booth. There was something odd about them I couldn’t quite put my finger on it until I passed them and I got this sent of wet dog I put my hand over my noise and I jerked my head in there direction and I realized they where looking at me with the same look I gave. I think they were wondering what I was cause my dad told me that the other mythical creatures as in werewolves, witches, and pixie Fairies as well as vampire. They don’t know what I am all they know is am not human. Vampire live in a different world that you have to know where there portals are to enter there kingdom cove so its very rare to see vampires in are world.

I sat down and I look down at my menu and my waitress came at my table and I ordered coffee and Chocolate chip pancakes with crispy bacon. I still felt there starring whole in me , then I heard the bell at the door ring. I looked up cause I felt this demanding power near me and I saw the most handsome man I ever laid eyes on. He was 6’5 very muscular

his biceps where as big as my thighs I could see his twelve pack though his black t-shirt and dark jeans and his skin looked like it was kissed by the sun. He had jet black hair and Green eyes and he was look straight at me. He walked passed his friends table and come and sat at mine two seater table. I got snapped out of it when I smelled that wet dog stench and covered my noise. He just smiled at my reaction.

“ hello, am Kane Alpha of the Moon Crest pack the guys at that table are part of my pack. What’s your name ? Kane asked me

“ Catherina, look Kane I don’t want any trouble”. I told him

“ Nice to meet you Catherina and nether do we. “ he responded towards me

My waitress come to my table with my coffee.

“ hey , Kane what can I get you?” she asked him while touching his arm for some reason I didn’t like her putting her fake nail on him. He didn’t even look at her he just kept looking at me and he smirk at my reaction toward her affection.

“ I will have the same thing as Catherina, thanks Mandy” he told her

“ coming right up sugar.” she said with a wink and walked away

“ well then what do you want?” I questioned him

“ I want to know what you are? Cause I know your not a vampire are a werewolf . . . So you could be a witch are a type of fairy ? He asked me in a mellow voice I just look at him shocked.