My roommate(Zayn malik Fanfiction)

PRIYA POV

I was driving in my car, trying to find my new apartment.

"Oh there it is". I said looking at how high it was.

I parked my car in the parking lot and headed towards the door. I went in and checked in with the front lady , as she told me I will be sharing the apartment with someone . I took the keys as I headed upstairs. I looked at the Keys to find what room number mine is. It was #149.

I looked around going back and fourth and finally found it. I opened the door....

I went inside and saw One Direction sitting there watching TV. They all looked at me and gave a smile, while I was so excited .

"Uh,Hi unmm who are you and why are you here?" Harry said giving me a smirk.

"I-I unmm going to live her and this is my aapartment". I said shrugging.

"Oh Well , then you must be Zayn'a Roommate?" Liam spoke.

" You mean , Zayn is my roommate?" I said.

"Yeah , I am" I heard Zayn and looked at him making a huge smile.

I went in my room as I saw Two beds in one room. I went to my closet and started unpacking my clothes and setting everything up.

Zayn POV

" Hey Zayn, you got a gorgeous lady with you" Louis said making me smile and kinda blush.

Liam POV

When I heard Louis say that for some reason I kind of felt Jealous. I kinda liked her she was gorgeous,pretty but I wish right know I was Zayn.But maybe he doesn't like her, then I can get her to hang out with me sometime?

Priya POV

I unpacked everything and went to where the boys were. I saw them in the kitchen as I go to one the couch and sit down and try watching TV without looking at them.

Zayn came as he sat beside me and I looked at him as he put his hand in front .

"Hi," he said as we shock hands.

"Hi" I said smiling.

"I still don't know your name and how old are you?" he said laughing as I kinda laugh.

"I am Priya and I am 19 years old, how about you?" I asked him trying to keep this conversation on going.

" I am 20 years old." He said.

"You seem very nice" he said smiling

" thanks and you seem like a sweet guy!" I said smiling and a bit giggling.

.