Truth or Dare part 2

Brendon look at you confused. "What kind of game?" "Truth or dare!" You got out of Brendon's grasp and asked, "truth or dare?" He put his hand on his chin (the pic above huuhuu) "Truth." "Hmmm what's your worst fear?" He blushed intensely and scratched the back of his head. "Loosing you..." You felt all your blood rush to your cheeks. "U-um your turn." Brendon nodded, "o-okie [f/n] truth or dare?" It took you a few seconds to pick your answer. "D-dare?" Brendon's embarrassed face turned into a smirk. "Kiss me." He slowly made his way to you from the other side of the couch and placed his warm hand on your cheek. "I love you [f/n]." You felt your heart skip a beat. "I love you to." You snaked your arms around Brendon's neck and pulled yourself into a lustful kiss. Brendon licked your bottom lip asking for entrance but you refused. He poked your side making you gasp than forcing his tongue inside your mouth. After a while you both pulled away with strings of saliva on the sides of your mouths. Brendon stood up and picked you up bridal style to your guys bedroom. "Brendon what are you doing?!" He dropped you on your bed and crawled on top of you. Brendon suductively whispered in your ear, "truth or dare?"

AAa I hope you guys been liking my story so far XDXD I'll make the 3rd chapter soon ;3