Well...

Laila's P.O.V

Your not going crazy i'm your inner voice I just told you that.

I don't believe this its like freakin impossible.

No, no it's not that impossible actually.

Whatever.So if you are my inner voice then I have a question.

Ask away.

How do I block your annoying voice out?

You just think real hard.Oh and by the way my voice isn't annoying.

Whatever.

After I blocked the stupid voice out I looked to see what Blake and Jason were doing.Of course they were fighting.Not mouthing each other off but real fist to fist combat.

I've got to break this up."You guy's stop"I said, but of course they didn't here me."Stop!" I tried again but still no reaction.

"ENOUGH!"I said with ao much authority,They turned there head's to look at me and I looked in both there eye's, all I could see was lust and pride followed by a bit of love.Ok ALOT of love.But why?

Jason's P.O.V

"ENOUGH!"Yelled a sweet voice with authority.Though I am the Alpha of the strongest pack(ironic I know)I was still submissive to this authority.

I looked up to see my mate.Wow.

Look our mate would be the perfect Luna she's just perfect.My wolf sighed dreamily.

Wow he's whipped.Well I guess i'm being a hypocrite i'm whipped too.But I mean who wouldn't be she's beautiful no wait she's gorgeous..Actually she's not even that she's way more there are no word's to describe her.

I looked at my mate with lust, pride, and a whole lot of love.

She's perfect.

Blake's P.O.V

Wow.God I love her.You see Laila is my second chance mate.I lost my mate to rogue's.I killed the rogue's after though, but I made sure it was a slow painful death.

Even though Laila was beautiful Zada was gorgeous, she was breath takingly beautiful.But now she's gone.

But back to Laila now.She has authority and can make me submissive, now that say's somthing.

I looked up at her with pride, lust, and love.

I love you Laila.