Chapter 1

" Honey, the food will be ready in a minute! "
" Okay mom I'll be down ASAP. "

Today was going to be the first day of the new semester and this was my last year in high school, and to be honest, I wasn't really fond of the idea of waking up at seven and going to school.

I climbed lazily out of bed and walked over to my drawer. I put on a blue hoodie and some baggy sweatpants and some black pumps.
I tied my hair up In a ponytail and put on my geeky glasses then head downstairs to find my mom in her favorite apron frying the last bit of French Toast I'd have for breakfast.

We ate in silence, and that was about it until I realized that I was running late for school.
I rushed to the door with a simple " goodbye mom" and started walking to school.

I arrived at school and as soon as I arrived, the bell rang.
I saw my best friend Lacy walking towards me and giving me a hug. " Alice, hay. How was your vacation?" she asked inquisitively. Stacy is my best friend, she has dark brown hair and light green eyes. She was a nerd like me of, course, and she had olive skin with I was very jealous of. " the usual, I finished my book though!"
"Ahh that's great! You can tell me all about it later, but when have to get to class.
Lacy and I was always on time for class, and dint plan on ruining our perfect attendance record.
We our way to first period, which was math. And I might add, that I'm in love with it.

Yes I know, most people aren't very fond of it, but I love math, because it is based on rules you just have to stick with. And that's what I admire, simplicity.
As I walked into class, I saw James. James was the schools bad-ass. I would say bad boy, but that's an understatement for his features.
Yes, James was drop dead gorgeous.
He had tanned brown skin dark green eyes that could pierce into your soul and chocolate brown hair that was always messy, but it looked hot on him.
" Alice, why are you staring at James?. " Stacy asked. " W-what do you mean? " my cheeks were as red as crimson. " yeah, you know you were like practically drooling. " she wiggled her eyebrows and laughed at me. " I wasn't okay! " the whole class then stared at me, and I then realized that I had shouted.
" whatever you say ally " Stacy whispered.

The bell rang witch indicated that it was lunch time.
Since math, James had been staring at me, or that's what I saw.. Maybe I was just seeing things. He would never ever go for a girl like me.
We just finished our history period and me and Stace made our way to the Lunch table across from the jocks where James was being kissed to death by one of the cheerleaders named Alexia.
I couldn't help but stare until Alexia saw me and made her way over to our table..

" what do you think you're doing?"
"N-n-nothing w-hy? " I replied like I just saw a ghost.
"you better stop staring hun, we wouldn't want you to dry up your eyes and look even uglier " Alexia said and it felt like I had been stabbed by a knife.
The next moment, I realized that James was standing behind her looking at me and said " Alexia, babe, just leave her. "
He sent me an apologetic look and took her by the hand and walked away.

The rest of the day went by in a blur and as soon as our last period finished, I walked immediately to my locker to get my bag. I closed my lomyr and felt someone grab me and tug me into the janitor's office and lock the door. The person then turned the light on and I was surprised to see who it was.
"What The-" the person then put their hand over my mouth
________________________________________
A/n
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the whole 'writing a book the thing ' but I've always wanted to try it so please tell me what you think! I just love cliffhangers, and if you are interested and would love to read more, please feel free to comment & vote
No rude comments though!

Next update will be shortly.