Chapter 26 - Getting Even

Comincia dall'inizio

"Nahh I'm pretty comfortable."

I closed my eyes smirking and then felt a heavy weight on me. I opened my eyes to see Harry laying on top of me smiling innocently.

"I'm pretty comfortable too." he sighed.

"Get off me! You're crushing me!" I groaned.

He laughed and got off me

I removed my legs and sat up as he plopped down next to me, pulling me close as the movie started. In the middle of the movie, I looked up to see him fast asleep. I do need to get him back for that little scare. A beautiful idea popped in to my mind. I quietly moved out of his grasp and went upstairs, coming back down with my nail-polish. I began painting one of his nails as he kept lightly snoring, not being affected at all. I made his nails bright pink and then took his phone, taking a photo of it. I then went on to his twitter.

@HarryStyles: Hai guize! Like mah nails? I did them myself! (picture)

@Harry Styles: I love doing my nails guys.

@HarryStyles: Did I mention that Samantha Williams is the sexiest person alive? #Hamantha

@HarryStyles: I also curl my hair in the mornings.

I recieved a reply from Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @HarryStyles wow I guess there's a lot of girl hidden under your fake curls!

@HarryStyles: @Louis_Tomlinson yea, it's a lot of work.

@HarryStyles: By the way guys, I'm pregnant. 6 months in!

I giggled as I sent the last tweet and watched his notifications blow up, this will be good. He stirred in his sleep and I placed his phone next to him. His eyes fluttered open and he slowly rubbed them.

"Wow, I must've dozed off during the film." he yawned.

He looked down at his hands and his eyes widened, "OH MY GOD!"

I began laughing at him as he ran in to the bathroom to clean it off. I quickly ran upstairs and hid from him under our bed. I waited until I heard him shout.

"YOU PUT IT ON TWITTER?!" he yelled.

I giggled until I heard his loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

"I know you're hiding, Sam, you can't hide from me forever!" I heard him call menacingly from the hallway.

I heard him go in to the guest bedrooms and sigh when he couldn't find me. I covered my mouth with my hands as I heard him enter our room. I watched as his feet trailed by towards the bathroom.

"Oh, she did it this time." he mumbled as he looked inside the bathroom.

I heard him head towards the closet and check there next. I realized that maybe he wouldn't find me under here. I was mistaken when I felt to hands grip my ankles and pull me out. I shrieked and tried to run away when I was pulled out, but he pulled me back down. He pinned me to the floor and smiled at me evilly.

"You're dead meat." he threatened.

"Whatever did I do?" I asked innocently.

"You know what you did, I am not pregnant nor do I curl my hair!" he protested.

"I've never said such things."

"Don't play innocent with me." he growled in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"That was revenge for earlier." I stated.

He chuckled and then picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, "There's one thing you don't know about me, beautiful. I don't play even." 

I began hitting his back as he brought me down the stairs.

"Harry, where are you taking me?!" I exclaimed.

He ignored me and soon we were in his backyard as we headed towards the pool.

"Harold Edward Styles, do NOT throw me in that pool!" I demanded.

"Ok."

I felt my body become submerged in warm water. I came up to the surface and realized that he threw me in to the hot tub. I turned around and pouted at him, my hair sticking to my face.

He smirked, "What? You told me not to throw you in to the POOL, so I didn't."

"HA HA REAL FUNNY....." I replied sarcastically.

"I know I am, now, I could go for a swim myself." he announced stripping down to his boxers and hopping in to the hot tub, his muscles relaxing when they hit the warm water.

"You're swimming in your clothes?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.

I glared at him, "Sorry, I didn't have time to since an idiot decided to throw me in."

"I don't appreciate the name-calling." he teased as I stripped down the my bra and underwear.

"Well I don't appreciate being thrown in to a hot tub." I sassed.

He swam up to me, "But you love me."

"I deal with you." I replied.

"Oh really?" he said inching his face closer to mine until our lips were touching.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as our lips moved in sync. He may be an idiot, but I know he's basically my soul mate from the way we fit together almost like a puzzle piece. He traced his tongue on the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I granted him the access and wrapped my arms around his neck, gripping his hair. After about a minute we pulled away, his face still close to mine.

"I hope you've learned your lesson." he stated.

"I don't know, I kind of like making out in a hot tub." I joked.

He chuckled and inched his face closer to mine again. Before his lips reached mine I splashed his face. His curls stuck to his face and he looked at me in shock.

I smirked, "I don't play even either."

He narrowed his eyes, "Oh, you're such a troublemaker."

We splashed each other and shared kisses until the evening came. Soon we went back inside and ordered pizza. After we finished eating we washed up, getting ready for bed. I was scrolling through my phone when Harry came in with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Eww, change in the bathroom!" I cried.

He looked at me oddly, "You've seen me naked before though."

"I don't care! Get out!" I screeched.

He rolled his eyes and sighed picking up his boxers, "Alright, alright."

I scrolled through all the nice mentions on twitter until the phone was taken out of my hand. Harry, who was only in boxers, started scrolling through the mentions and a smiled played on his lips.

"They love you, babe."

"I guess they do." I agreed grinning.

"See? There are always going to be people that hate you, but there are always going to be more that like you." he explained while crawling next to me and kissing me.

"Sometimes I wonder when you're going to put a shirt on." I joked.

He pretended to act offended, "Hey, I'm not always shirtless! Plus, you love this!"

"Don't flatter yourself." I replied sticking my tongue out, "Now can I have my phone back, please!"

"Nope," he said putting it on the counter, "you have a big day tomorrow almost-birthday girl, get some sleep."

I huffed, "Fine."

He chuckled and pulled me in to him, shutting of the lamp, "You're cute."

"And you're warm."

"Oh, so now you love my body, eh?"

"Shut up, Curly."

A/N: They're so cute ahehehehehehehehehehehe. Her birthday is July 30th by the way. That should be a date to remember xD. Feedback please!!!

And Vote!!! I love you all!!! :D