Chapter 5- James

Class ends, Garry and I start to make our way down to the lunch hall. "The boys are already down there warning though Fenton has found a new girl so she'll be sitting with us." Garry says looking at his phone. "That's alright" I say feeling around my eye, which is now larger than before. "You'll make it worse," Garry chuckles. "How could this get worse it's already huge enough" I exclaim. We reach the cafeteria we start to look around "So where are they?" I ask still looking around. "There outside, im not buying lunch today, I'll wait here for you" he smiles. "Alright well hold my bag" I say handing over my bags. I make my way over to the que and pick up the blue tray, I pick up a card pot and start loading it with full of pasta, I then dump on a load of sauce and then cheese, carefully place that on my tray before walking over to the pudding section I pick up two slices of cake and wrap them in tissue before grabbing a milkshake and forks. I walk over the till. "You alright there" Darren asks smirking. "What do you want now?" I ask. "Nothing I just wondered if you wanted to rehearse tonight, seen as we both have the leads" his monotone voice annoying me even more than usual. "Will that get you to leave me alone after" I ask. "Sure just give me this one chance" he pleads. "Fine" I sigh handing him my phone, I pay for my food as he hands my phone back. "But you do not tell anyone that were doing this to everyone else we hate each other understood?" I demand sternly. "Sure thing" he smirks walking off.

I walk back over to Garry "What did he want" Garry asks raising a brow. "Nothing" I smile, walking over to the door. "So am I carrying your bag then" Garry asks "If you're offering" I laugh noticing the boys and a girl lip locking with Fenton. I place down my tray, "Jeez the PDA is unbearable." I laugh as the boys begin to snicker; Fenton's mystery girl pulls away "If you don't like it do one." She scoffs turning back to Fenton. "Jeez somebody's desperate" I sigh as she flips me the finger. "Aurora this is Ja-" she looks at him, "Dem" He says carrying on the M, she looks at him annoyed, "Faaa" She nods "Farren, Aurora this is Farren" He smiles happily. Garry plops himself next to me, Fenton turns back to Farren and reattaches their lips. "Great" I scoff shoving a forkful of pasta into my mouth. "How was Football?" I ask the guys. "It was great, apart from we didn't have our centre midfield because SOMEONE was to busy pulling girls." James laughs looking over at Fenton. "That bad huh" I ask laughing. "Well we didn't really need him were still great" Jimmy pipes up. "How was Drama?" James asks. "Good I got one of the female leads." I smile. "Who got the male lead?" Ben asks looking away from his phone. "Darren." I reply bluntly eating my pasta. "Yeah and now he won't leave you alone" Garry scoffs quietly. "Someone's jealous" James snickers as Jimmy elbows him. "I told you im not interested give it up." I spit taking a bite from my cake. "Then why does he keep coming over to you" Garry asks. "Look Garry even if I was interested you're a mate, that means you don't get to choose. Why don't you see that I am not interested, he means nothing to me," I shout standing up and grabbing my bag. Garry goes quiet. "Im leaving" I growl, walking away. I walk across the schools yard when I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Ignore him, he just really hates Darren." James smiles softly. "Well im gonna be seeing a lot more of him." I sigh. "He will accept that sooner or later Aurora, he just needs time," James smiles. "Wanna bunk?" I ask, grabbing James's hand. "Finally I have someone to bunk with" He laughs. He runs pulling me over to a hole in the fence. "I want to go home first though, I need to change," I laugh. "Eh that's alright, after-wards do you want to go to the arcade" James asks. "Sounds great!"

We climb through the hole and start the journey back to mine. "I thought you said your mum didn't work?" James asks "Won't she be angry you came home?" he asks as we cross the street. "Well yeah but she won't be home she goes on her weekly shop round about now she won't be back until three so we have time." I smile back. "If you're so sure." He laughs. We walk down the endless streets until we reach my house. I walk through the gate holding it open for James; I lift the plant pot holding my mother's petunias I slide the key into the lock before the door flooding open and the smell of my mother's cooking wafts through the air, "You sure she's not home?" He asks. I creep in poking my head round the door. "Just one of her pies" I smile. I pull him in and shut the door pulling him upstairs, "Nice room" He smiles walking over to my records. "These are ancient" He laughs picking up my blondie cd. "Hey be careful with that" I chuckle picking out a pair of camo jeans and a global jumper, adding a pair of black Nike wedges. "Im just going to change make yourself at home" I smile walking into the bathroom I quickly change touching up my makeup. I walk back in to see James reading through my portfolio of Cheryl's outfits and similar ones. "I knew I'd seen these outfits before" James smirks. "Shut up and don't leak anything. My pet peeve okay" I laugh taking the book from him. "I only have three quarters of this book. However I do have a style of my own you know" I sigh placing the book back on the shelf. "To be honest I thought it was your diary, oh and you got a dozen calls and texts from Garry." He shrugs. "So you wanted to read my diary you should've just asked" I smirked. "So can I?" His face lighting up like a kid in a sweet shop. "Of course not" I laugh slapping his arm. "So aren't you going to tell Garry your alive" James asks raising a brow. "Why should I it's his fault. I mean what's his problem? He told me to stay away, im doing my best. Yes I have to have some interaction during class after class. After all we do have a play to put on. Im not going to sabotage my performance over a stupid fight I had and what you guys have been battling over." I growl pacing up and down in my room. "You're thicker than I thought you know." James chuckles. "What are you on about?" I ask confused, "He's into you" James laughs aloud. "What?" I ask stopping dead in my tracks. "You've got it wrong" I say still trying to gather my thoughts. "Alright im wrong, you're right now are we going?" James asks standing up. "Yeah" I smile sliding my phone into my pocket. I throw my bag over my shoulder pulling out all the school stuff, walking downstairs . I lock the door as we start walking.

Changing of the Seasonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें