Chapter 3 starting over

I would really appreciate it if you would leave commets teliing me if you would like me to continue this story or not. I would also like if you could tell me what you think of Damon and Serena. Thanks and hope you enjoy.

                                                   - Aria

When I woke up the first thing I realized was it wasn't my room. The walls were the wrong color and the bed was too comfortable to be mine. Memories of yesterday rush back to me. There was no sign of Damon though I assumed he was near.

Trying to push Damon's kiss out of my mind I get out of bed and poked around the room. The area had a  lot of trophy's and ribbons . Damon apparently was a good basketball player. Turning to the bookself I see something that shocks me. There are tons of pictures of me. From when I was small to the present. To tell the truth it freaked me out.

" Having fun," a voice said suddenly by my ear.

I jumped and whirled around to see Damon standing in front of me smirking. I could feel my face turning red. The fact that he was only wearing  shorts didn't help.

" Sorry," I muttered looking toward the window.

" Can't look someone in the face when you apoligize," he teased.

I snuck a peak at his face. He was  smiling at me with an amused look. Funny how handsome he looked without that smirk. Even though I shouldn't be thinking those thoughts about him. I didn't want this marriage. I wanted to be home with my family and friends. I wanted to be an normal teenage girl.

*************************************************************************************************************

After he showed me where my things were and I had took a shower I headed downstairs for breakfast. Waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs was Damon. I pulled at my shirt nervoulsy.

" So what would you like for breakfast," he asks me quietly.

" How about poptarts," I answer.

" Poptarts," he answered back giving me an weird look.

" You don't like poptarts," I  reply back shocked.

" I'm more of an bacon and egg person," he tells me .

I watch as starts cooking. It seems kind of weird to me to see him cooking. In my household my father never cooked, which was good considering one bite might land you in the hospital. Eating breakfast was silent and awkward. I would occasionaly catch him looking at me and that just made me self conscious.

" Well I got you signed up for school," he tells me .

" Great," I said faking enthusiasm while I helped him do dishes.

" Relax, its homeschool," he tells me laughing.

" What, why homeschool ?" I ask shocked.

"  Too many boys," he answers innocently.

" What do you mean?" I  ask  him puzzled.

" You really have no idea how beautiful you are do you?" he asks me .

I didn't know quite how to answer him. His brown eyes seemed to be frozen on mine. I felt like I couldn't move even if I wanted to. Finally he looked away and I let out the breath I had been holding. So this was going to be my new life. Living with Damon and not getting to go to school. This was going to take some time to get used to. Not to mention I have yet to meet his friends.