Chapter two- Surprises and Truth.

It has been two days since you last saw Ezio.

You kept hoping he'd be around but you never saw him.

You always left home with hope and walked back with no hope at all.

So now were parents came back from the festival, but then they left to a meeting, and came back the third day.

Today.

You were happy about that. Naomi was getting on your last nerve.

You sat in your room on your bed, staring at the wall and occasionally looking at the window.

But he never came so you decided to take a nap.

That's when Ezio came in.

He slowly opened your window and climbed into your room.

Honestly he thought you were gone, but when he saw you on the bed sleeping.

Even he could blush the color of blood.

He shook his head rapidly and held the box he had with tight hands.

"Mustn't.....Get......Distracted.." He whispered.

He quietly walked up to you and placed the box next to you.

Then he kicked the foot of your bed and jumped out the window before you woke up.

"Huh? W-What?" You mumbled, looking around.

Your eyes drifted to the box, which was wiggling a bit and had a note pinned to it with a small knife. (Not sure why)

You carefully took the sword off the note.

It read:
       "(Y/n), I've seen you looking for me these past few days. And I've decided I will become visible to you. The headmaster of the assassin's (random person will be that. Just wait for probably next chapter to meet him/her) told me that I must tell you the truth. Meet me in the gardens.
            ~Until then, bella.
                            -Ezio Auditore Da Firenze."

You looked at the box when a noise became audible to hear.

Lifting the lid, you peered inside to see two chocolate brown eyes on yours.

You removed the lid entirely and was surprised at what you saw.

"Mrrow~" the kitten purred.

You picked up the white ball of fluff and scratched it's neck.

"I'll name you..... (C/n) (cat name)." You said.

She only purred her approval.

You put the kitten down, who automatically went to sleep on your pillow, and walked to your door.

You patted your (f/c) dress, then left.

*timeskip to Gardens*

"Ezio?" You whispered, looking around.

A soft wind was blowing, ruffling your (h/l) (h/c) hair into your eyes.

You pushed the hair behind your ear and there he was, sitting on the bench feeding pigeons.

"I see you got the gift, bella." He said.

"I guess so..."

"So you want to know the truth about why your 'special'?" Ezio asked.

"That's is the reason I came." You said, nodding your head.

"Come, sit." He invited, patting the spot next to him.

You hesitated but walked over and sat down.

"You are from a very long line of assassin's, (y/n). Since the time of Altaïr you've had family working for the creed." He explained.

"Is that why the guards attacked me?"

"Precisely, and I was sent by the headmaster to protect you."

"You?"

"I did just say that."

You just kept silent.

"I know, awkward since i'm a different gender than you, but I follow orders."

You felt shadowed, dazed, scared of what you've heard.

"But..... But I'm not meant to be an assassina, Ezio!" You said, turning to him.

"(Y/n) your heritage cannot be erased. You have to train. Do it for the honor of your family. Your mother used to be an assassin, until she retired before having you." Ezio said, trying to calm you down.

"I...... I....." You began, but shut up when a guard saw you both and screamed at the two of you.

"We must run. If they follow you home then you will never be safe." Ezio hurriedly said, grabbing your hand and taking off with in-human speed.

You stumbled and tripped, only to be pulled up again.

He ran until out of guards sight into a clearing with only a boarded up sewage gate.

He broke it open, then ran inside.

He closed the gate and pushed you into a corner and against the wall, hiding you from view.

You blushed bright red at the position you both were in, but stayed silent.

When you both heard the guards curse and walk off, only then did he move from you.

"I am sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable, bella." He apologized.

He took ahold of your hand again and grabbed a nearby lantern that was lit.

"Time to meet the headmaster, (y/n). You can't go home yet..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

JJ forgive me I killed you again probably I know.

So, that took a bit of thought.... But it done! Yay!

Merde! (Shit!) Altaïr saw me.

Gotta dash!
¡Chao!
~Unknown.