XxChapter OnexX

I walked down the cold Quiet Street. Not a sound Had been heard. Just the sound Of my Two feet.
I felt Alone, Scared, Not knowing Exactly Where I was. That's When
I bumped into a Man.

Who looked Very mean.

He was wearing a Black Fedora And Was Formally Dressed By his Fancy suit and Tie. I glanced up at the man, there was still no sound. Just the sound of my heavy breathing.

"You lost?" He Mistrustfully Asked me. His Breath was the smell of Mint.
"Um no" I nervously answered. I was walking to the bench down the street to have wait for my parents to come and get me.
He Scratched his head for a second and started giving me a baffled stare. He looked as if he were thinking about something. Or something about me.
"Toby" he mumbled.
I heard a little of his low toned voice. Like. I heard him say my name.
I was confused, shock, and even more Frightened then I were before.

The street didn't scare me anymore. This man standing in front of me was my fear. I feel like I've seen this man somewhere but I couldn't quite recall where I've probably seen him.
"W-wha?" I muttered "who are you?"

He starting laughing. He seemed pretty old. About 70 years old. As he started laughing I could see some of the drunk side of him.
"Well are you dumb!?" He asked me
"you've seen me all the time. Every since you were a baby"

at the moment I couldn't stop staring in the eyes of this man. Totally petrified and confused. No I've never seen him before. EVER!

"What do you mean every since I was a baby? I've never seen you a day in my life. Your probably just some pedophile" I snapped

He Shook his head left to right and stopped to talk to me once more.
"You mean to tell me you haven't seen me ever? Didn't you remember seeing me in your nightmares?" he curiously asked me

"Look I gotta go. I shouldn't be talking to strangers anyway. Thanks for waisting my time" I finished. Then walked off.
But I still had this awful feeling in my stomach. Like probably I have seen this  man before.

I turned around. He was suddenly gone and it had me wondering 'how did he leave so fast?'