11

3 months later.

So its been three months and I guess you can say me and august been in a relationship. Jake I don't know what's up with him. He got totally distant but it's our anniversary ಠ_ಠ. August mad because I left but I mean I still have to go. As I was getting dressed I heard the door open. I walked down to see Jake in workout attire.

"Wassup why you all dressed." He said. My mouth dropped.

"We had fucking plans for our anniversary" I said taking my hair out of my perfect bun I did for today's occasion.

"Oh shit. Baby it slipped my mind" he said coming towards me.

"How do you forgot about it, if you made the plans. Just take you gift." I said tossing it to him and limping back upstairs. I went in the guest room and locked the door. I sighed laying down. Minds well take a nap.
---------------
I woke up lost and confused. I hate when this happen, I never know what's going on. I got up cracking my back. I looked out the window to see it was morning. I opened the door limping towards our room. There he was knocked out on the bed. Everything flooded to my mind reminding me of what happened yesterday. I went to the bathroom taking a quick shower.

After I got out the shower, I got dressed real quick making sure I had everything. I rushed out the house proceeding to my car. I forgot I had to work today. I was so caught up on sleep that u forgot. I parked in the original spot. I got out walking to my classroom. I'm glad I woke up or I would've overslept. My door was unlocked so I walked in. My class was just sitting there.

"Thanks Ms. Johnson" I said as she walked out.

"No problem" she said..

"Are you okay" one of my students asked. I probably look horrible and my voice is kinda gone since I yelled yesterday.

"Yea I just lost my voice" I said trying to speak louder than I can. I turned on my smartboard going to a document.

"Okay take out pencil and paper and start on your bell work. Once you finish that get with your partner and be ready to present tomorrow" I said before sitting down. I picked up the frappe that was on my desk and started drinking it. I decided to finish grading the essays so that's what I did. I only had two more to do before my phone decided to vibrate. I sighed putting my pen down and grabbing my phone.

I miss the feeling of you on top of me yesterday ~ Future Bae.

My eyes widened from him being so freaky in the morning. I blushed looking down so know one saw me.

Freaky much ~Me

Only for you ~Future bae.

Finish your work ~ Me.

I put my phone down continuing to grade the papers. My phone vibrated again making me put my final grade on the paper before looking at it.

Remember when you was saying my name ~ Future bae.

He in his feelings or something making me blush. Yeah we might've did something yesterday.

Oh i remember everything alsina~ Me.

I looked up to make sure everyone was still doing their work.

"Don't get too loud to where an administrator has to come on here." I said. They nodded.

I want a replica of what happened yesterday. You think that can happen baybeh~ future bae.

I stood up fast noticing he was making me feel some type of way. I grabbed the graded papers as I was walking in the front. August smirked at me.

"Okay I finished grading the papers and.... I think the class overall was 90% average. Lowest grade was 70 " I said as I passed the out. I walked towards the back where august was. I gave him his paper and of course he going to touch my leg. I quickly passed them out before sitting down. I grabbed my phone.

Let's get lunch together. You cool wit that?~ Future bae.

I'm glad he ain't being freaky, I couldn't handle it right now.

Okay we can do that :-)~Me.

---------------

I was just know grabbing my purse and keys when the door opened. It revealed august with his hat on.

"Auggie" I said smiling. He sucked his teeth.

"What I tell you about calling me that Adriana" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. I grabbed his face giving him a kiss..

"I can call you anything you want' I said pulling away and walking to the door. He grabbed my hand as we walked out the school.

"How was your anniversary" he asked unlocking his door for me. I smiled getting in. He jogged to the other side getting in.

"He forgot about it, so that's why I'm late" I said putting my hair in a low ponytail.

"See I wouldn't forget our anniversary" He said. I smiled at him.

"So wassup with you being all freaky this morning" I said. He smirked.

"What you talking about" he said. I sucked my teeth.

"August. You was like I miss the feeling of you on top of me" I said laughing. He chuckled

"I was letting you know what I was thinking. He said getting out the car. I playfully rolled my eyes taking his hand getting out.

"Take it to go or eat here" he asked.

"Up to you" I said. He nodded grabbing my hand as we walked in.

---------------

Here I am all Alone in the house without Jake here once again.

August come over. I'm bored ~Me.

I tossed my phone on the bed as I continued watching TV. I just wanted to chill today. I didn't have nothing to grade so I was good for today. My doorbell ringed making me popup. I went to the door looking through the peephole. I opened the door smiling. He walked in kissing my cheek. I locked the door as we walked upstairs to the guest room. He laid down and I got on his lap.

"I was serious about what I said in class earlier today" he said.

"I know you was" I said letting my hair fall down before planting my lips on his. He grabbed my waist letting his hands roam up. I bit his bottom pulling away and helping him take my shirt off. I motioned for him to do the same. He flinged his shirt onto the bed before putting his lips on line again. His phone ringing interrupted us. I pulled away sitting up as he grabbed his phone.

"What's popping" he said. I started giving him light kisses down his chest making him look in my direction.

"Nah man what happened" he said watching me closely. I got off his lap unbuckling his pants. I think he knew where I was going with this.

"Of foreal. That's why I don't mess with those broads down there" he said. I pulled down his boxers making him sit up. He took the phone off his ear.

"You don't gotta do that" he whispered to me.

"I want to shh" I said looking august the second. I wanted to bust out laughing at my thought but I didn't. I went down and started teasing him. He bit his bottom lip as he talked. Whoever he on the phone with better hope august pay attention to what they saying.
---------------
How was the chapter

Comment and vote.

~BR££