one // crash

People say that crashes in cars are the worst thing that could ever happen to you.

Well, I beg to differ.

A crash, caused me to meet someone.

A game addict, someone who would always have his eyes glued to some sort of screen.

Little did I know, that he would be the love of my life.

One event, can change everything.

Forever.

Even if you didn't want that event to happen, it can still change everything you've ever known.

This could be bad.

But in my case, many people would say that this event was fate.

My soulmate was waiting for me this whole time.

And I never knew.

Misa was stuffing the shopping that you and her had bought in the "Once-in-a-lifetime" shopping trip.

"Misa, why did you buy a fluffy unicorn toy?"

Misa frowned, and glared unforgiving daggers at me.

"Why not, F/N! It's so cute and adorable and I looked at its face and we seemed like a perfect match!"

I laughed.

"So you're officially dating!" I exclaimed, shaking Misa's hand violently in excitement.

Her smile faded.

"We're not dating! We're just friends!" She stuttered, her cheeks heating up and flushing a bright red.

"Sure!" I said, a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"And his name is Mr. Snuffles for your information!" She said, twirling her blonde hair around her finger.

"Hello, Mr Cuddles! Nice to meet you!"
I smiled, stroking his white fur.

"It's Mr.Snuffles!"

"Mr. Sniffles?"

"It's snuf- Nevermind. I think we should get going."

Surprisingly, you were actually smaller than Misa. But she was wearing heels, which gave her an unfair advantage.

The silence gave me a soft layer of warmth.

This was a kind silence.

We got in the bright pink car, and drove away.

*~*~*

I was humming to the tune that was on the radio.

Twenty one pilots.

Warm sweat was plastering my back. The weather was boiling, the sun almost burning my face with heat.

I swear I'm going to melt to death.

Misa was distracted, her brown eyes locked onto the beautiful sunset. Orange, pink and blue colours were roaringly fierce and melting together in the sky.

"Isn't it pretty, F/N?" Misa said, her eyes focused on the site.

"Focus on the road, Misa."

"Okay, okay." She moaned.

It was a red light. Misa stopped, becoming impatient and saying some words which I was never allowed to say.

It was still red, when a red Porsche was approaching us at top speed, going so fast that it became blurry when you looked at it for too long.

"Misa!" I screamed, the muscles becoming tighter around my throat, threatening to swallow me whole.

"What?"

"Move!"

Her eyes widened a fraction, having no time to avoid the other car.

Then, it happened.

All I could see was a silhouette of a man lurking in front of the other car, and a distant voice yelling at me to wake up.

Then, everything fell black.