Studio days (part 3)

As they made their way back Beca got a phone call. Her phone was on Bluetooth so she wouldn't have to take her hands off and she could stay focused on the traffic. "Number ID not known, well.. guys quiet please." Emily and the kids in the van (Jeremiah, Jack and Luke and Liam) got quiet as Beca pushed a button to answer her phone. "Hi?" "Hi it's Ed Sheeran, am I talking to mrs. Mitchell?" Beca looked confused just as the kids except for Jeremiah who looked happy when he heard Ed. "Yes you are, but why... Ed Sheeran is calling me." "I am." Ed said chuckling just as everyone else. "I'm sorry Ed, uhm please just call me Beca." "Alright Beca." "So why are you calling me?" "Well of course you are very talented.." "Thanks." "And I have seen you on so many events, but I never got to talk to you unfortunately." "Well now you have the chance." They all laughed again. "So I just called you to ask about your son Justin." "What about him?" "He had this accident on the carpet right?" "Yeah he did, how do you know." "Beca had an accident too." Emily added. "Really?" "No big deal." Beca added. "Wait Emily?" "Hi Ed." Emily said. "But is Jason alright, are you alright?" "Yeah, but I'm sorry how did you...." "Well your other son Jeremiah." Beca had parked the car a while ago as she got interested in the conversation. Beca looked back at Jeremiah. "Jer what about you?" Beca asked confused. "Hey Ed." Jeremiah said. "Hi Jeremiah." Jeremiah smiled. "Wait... what's happening?" "Mom did they actually explain to you what happened to Justin?" Beca thought for a bit. "I think not, but maybe they did, but I don't remember, just tell me." Beca said causing them all to chuckle a bit. "I bumped into your son which caused him to fall and get unconscious." Ed explained. "No, it was my fault, I was giving Justin a piggy-back-ride and running on the carpet did not seem the best idea as I bumped into Ed and Justin fell.. and you know the rest." Beca did not respond. "Beca?" Ed asked. "Thanks Jer for telling the truth and taking your responsibilities." Beca said smiling. Ed laughed. "What?" Beca asked. "The way you are not getting angry, you seem like the best mother ever." Everyone laughed. "She is!" The boys and Emily said. "But back to Justin.." Beca said. "He is fine and I'm absolutely fine too, thanks for asking." Suddenly she got an idea. "Wait Ed?" "Yeah?" "Would you maybe like to record some songs with me?" Beca asked trying to play it cool. "Well...." It was silent, all of them waiting for a response. "Of course I do, no way I'd miss that opportunity." All of them smiled. "Thanks Ed." "No problem." "Well I have your number now so I'll contact you about the details." "Thanks Beca." "Thanks Ed." They ended the phone call. As Beca started the car again Emily suddenly got really excited. "What?" Beca asked. "I think I have an idea.." "What?" "I can ask Shawn and Taylor.." Beca pretended to think about it. "Worst bad idea ever." She smiled, they all laughed and went home.

They got out off the vans as they got home. Jesse knocked on the door and Chloe opened it. "Hey guys." They all got in. "So guys do you wanna stay over for dinner?" Beca asked. "Yeah if you're okay with that?" "Of course." They ordered some pizzas and waited.

"Becs and I still have something to tell you guys." Jesse said as they were all in the living room with their pizzas. All of them looked confused. "We thought for a while and we want to give you guys an opportunity." They still looked confused. "We want to offer you something so listen good." "We are offering y'all a job on our school, as a teacher, or anything you want except for the owner of course." Everyone looked surprised, but really happy and laughed as Beca said the last part. "Who's in." All their hands shot up. "So I guess everyone is in." They all squealed and hugged Jesse and Beca.