Your a princess!

Your a Princess!

A/N Photo is of Hunnie And The links are of the Two Dresses

Bridesmaid dress

http://www.uglydress.com/circustent.html

Red dress

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/365094714-Best-service-sexy-evening-dress-party-gown-long-red-sequins-strap-backless-A-line-sheath-column-wholesalers.html

Chapter One

The Decision

'No, no, no! It's all wrong do I have to do everything around here!" my future step mom screams at the wedding planner ugh evil witch. Not the wedding planer Wendy my dads fionce I hate her with a burning passion. She's a gold digging tart. My father is a fool not to see through her act. I roll my eyes as she screams my fathers name and does a brilliant impersonation of a 5 year old having a temper tantrum. I resist the urge to roll my eyes and I leave the room and head for my room. I plug in the ear phones to my iPad and listen to music whilst facebooking some school friends.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I almost jumped out of my skin.

"father you scared the bajesles out of me!"

"sorry princess" he replied with a light chuckle. Me and my dad have become very close since mother died two years ago. But thats a hard subject to talk about so back to the present.

"I see your hair and make up has already been done. Pop on your dress and tiara and go help Wendy getting ready."

I looked at him with wide eyes when I heard what he asked of me. I changed my expression to a pleading one. "do I really have too."

"yes you do." he said sternly So I gave him my amazing puppy dog eyes. Nobody can resist them. "But daddy she's like bridzilla today!" I whined. I could see the indecisionin his eyes before he shook off his thoughts andgave me a stern look damn!

"I dont care! Your helping her!"

Huff. I'm not used to not getting what I want. I know I sound spoilt and I try my best not to be but can you blame I'm a princess of course I get what I want. Yes I said princess not just daddy's princess but I'm the future queen of Jasanland. In fact I'll be queen in 12 months time on the condition that I am married. The problem is I'm not in love. You see Jasanland has different customs when it comes to the royal family compared to most of the world. The heir to the throne is the first born girl of the previous queen. If no girl is born then it will go to the first born son but as soon as his daughter is 18 and married the throne is hers. Well since my mom died before I turned 18 my dad remained king until I'm old enough but I must also be married or the counsel will find a man and arrange a marriage then I will take over.

I slipped on the pink bridesmaid dress that made me feel like a marshmallow then gently placed the tiara that once belonged to mother on my head. I left out the breath I didnt realise I was holding and sighed.

I gently knocked on the she devils door hoping she wouldn't here me.

"come in!" she shouted loud enough to scare a deaf man. I shuddered involuntary at the sound of her squeeky voice.

"Don't you look adorable." she gushed as she laid eyes on me. I scowled at her. "thanks" I muttered sarcastically which earned me a glare. What did she expect me to do jump up and down on the spot saying that's the look I was going for yeah I don't think so! What sane teenager wants to know they look adorable I certainly don't.

I helped her get ready then made my way to were the ceremony was taking place with a killer headache from all her god damn whining. I stood with all the other bridesmaids waiting for our Que. We walked down the isle with my fake smile nodding as I passed people I knew and gave my dad and two brothers a genuine smile then stood where I was meant to. She came down moments later with her hideous White and green wedding dress on.