The Awakened Beast

When Lägorn had his Eleventh birthday, the whole town of Forá has much talk and excitement. It is 6am in the morning, Lägorn was wondering in the forest to explore, then suddenly he heard a mysterious cry, that sounds like a whistling wind that echoing all over,and a faint dark light came to an open space between two trees, he had saw a mysterious light that flicker all round, a bright black tree sprang over the ground, as if a huge bubble beneath the ocean. Lägorn had shocked, and was gazing through it, and quickly he ran towards his grandfather to tell what he has seen. But after they had gotten to where Lägorn had found the Mysterious tree that he had been to his grandfather has gone!

“But Grandpa it was here! Believe me!” Lägorn begged.

“But it was nothing, Lägorn, maybe your brain is playing you.” His Grandpa answered.

“But its true I had seen it Grandpa!” Lägorn gave a cry.

After they had gone to their home, Lägorn described what had happened to his Grandpa.

After a few hours, Lägorn joined the party for his birthday. It is morning when the party was finished, Lägorn's grandfather stood in a hill at the far east, then suddenly all people stopped and turn to Fredegar, then he spoke:

“Everybody! Did you enjoy our party?” he shouted.

And everyone said;
“Yes! Its so wonderful!”

An old man sitting in a chair shouted;
“The foods delicious! I want more! And also the cake!”

“Theres lot more!” said Fredegar.

“Theres nothing to do with you fat bumped belly mister?” he shouted.

“You're a bad kid silly! Learn to respect the elders!” said the old man.

“Where just in the same age cousin! You're just older in one day!” said Fredegar.

It is already Noon, Lägorn think of the tree he had just seen and go forth. Something rumbles in the bushes, Lägorn heard its noise and go towards it, he had been stared into a White goat that has black horns and red eyes.“Whoa!” Lägorn shouted, the creature galloped and faded like a flash of lightning. Everyone heard Lägorn's shout and all run for any aid needed, but they had seen none, and Lägorn pointed at the bushes near the forest and said:

“A devil just gotten there!” he shouted.“But it just gone when I shouted!”

“Another foolish belief!” said his Grandpa.“You had said that you see an old mysterious tree that pops out of the ground! And now a devil?” his Grandpa groans.

“But its the truth grandpa! I saw it it was a goat! A devil!” Lägorn said.

“If you say so.” his grandfather said.

His grandpa turned back and go home with the people following him like their leader, but Lägorn stayed. Lägorn was in a deep thought, he can't believe what he had seen, but after a few hours he had also returned.