01

"Do you guys know each other?"

Michael dropped his pink bag in shock as the blonde boy stepped closer to him.
"Yeah this is the asshole that dropped coffee on my shirt!" Luke said looking at Michael in disgust.
"I said I could get you a new one" Michael said softly looking down at his small white shoes as he fiddled with his small fingers.
"Woah Luke calm down man this is our new member" Calum said pushing Luke back softly so the smaller boy wouldn't  get so intimidated.
"Come on mike let's tell you how it works around here" Ashton said grabbing the smaller boys hand and pulling him to the living room.
Michael quickly sat down next to Ashton not wanting to end up sitting with Luke on the other couch.
"Friday's are usually or movie days! We order pizza and eat popcorn and just watch movies all day after our classes!" Ashton chirped out eagerly.
"Saturday's and Sunday's we usually have parties, so if your to scared of a baby to participate in them you can just go lock yourself in your room and cry about it" Luke said harshly.
Calum glared at Luke and hit him on the side of the head.
"Ow what was that for!" Luke said annoyed as he rubbed the spot Calum hit.
"Stop being rude would you!" Calum said sternly.
"Sorry Michael sometimes Luke thinks he can say anything he wants because his dad owns a big company and he's rich a hell"Ashton said rolling his eyes at Luke.
Michael eyes widened in surprise at the new information he had been told.
"Anyway sleeping arrangements Ashton and I share a room, and Luke has his own because he's a princess and wants his own space, but since your coming in you're going to have to be sharing room with Luke!" Calum chirped.
"Hell no what the hell! I can't share rooms with him!" Luke said groaning as he referred to Michael.

"Shut up Luke!, cmon Michael we'll help you carry your bags up!" Ashton said as he picked up one of Michael's pink bags.
"Ok here we are you can settle down on this side" Calum said setting down a bag onto the empty bed.
Calum and Ashton left the room leaving Michael to unpack.
Michael observed the room scrunching his nose at Luke's side, it was a mess clothes were all over the floor, his bed was unmade and there were food wrappers on his nightstand.
Michael sighed taking our his pink sheets first he fixed them on the bed and then fixed his big white blanket onto of it.
He put away his clothes on the closet and placed his cute little pillows on his bed.
He smiled at the result loving how his side looked.
Luke walked in and his face suddenly turned into disgust as he saw Michael's side of the room.
"Stay on your side" Luke said as he placed some tape on the floor to separate both sides.
"What if I have to use the bathroom" Michael said pointing at the bathroom that was on Luke's side.
"That's the only exception!" Luke grumbled and with that he walked out of the room.
Michael yawned being tired by the long drive it took to get here,he stripped from his clothes leaving him only in black lace panties as he rummaged through his closet trying to find a shirt.
Luke walked into the room and cover his mouth as he saw the pale boy in only lace panties, he bit his lip and shook his head.
"Ew what the hell I don't want to see your girly clothes!" He said loudly startling the small boy and making him blush as he tried to cover his small body.
Michael managed to slip on the over size shirt that went to his thighs his cheeks still felt heated from blushing to much, as Luke had settled on his own bed.
Michael turn of the light feeling Luke's eyes following his movements, he engulf his small body in his white comforter wanting to escape the embarrassment he just went through.