"Yep, been flying with this beauty all my life, Naledi Atkins, bravest pilot in the world haha! Well no sense just sittin here we best be on our way, c'mon Hank!"

Henry smiled and nodded, maybe this wasn't going to be too bad after all.

"Alright Hank, buckle yourself in, right there! and get ready for the ride of your life!" Naledi laughed maniacally as she started the plane.

Henry had never been one for heights, of course, he had never been on a plane before, there is always a first time for everything. The plane hummed to life, the propellers began rotating and the seats started to shake. He was already having second thoughts about this. Suddenly a giant bang sounded at the back of the plane. Henry looked over at Naledi, eyes wide with fear. "What the hell was that!?"

Naledi smiled so wide the grin touched both her ears, "Nine point five on the richter scale mate!" And with that notion she took hold of the throttle and the plane flew forward.

Henry almost flew out of his seat, he really wished they had sent another pilot. "Jesus Christ! You trying to get us killed?!" Henry yelled.

Naledi just kept smiling as she pulled on the throttle, the plane began to rise, higher and higher they rose. Henry found that flying wasn't too bad. He saw the ground become smaller and smaller as the rose into the clouds. It was peaceful, serene, like something in a dream. "Maybe I'll become a pilot one day." He soon regretted the thought. The plane began to shake and shudder, lights started to flash and an alarm sounded.

"Well thats not good!" Naledi said with a chuckle. "Hang on Hank it's gonna get a little choppy!"

Henry strapped in to his seat as tight as he could, "What do you mean it's going to get chop-" but before he could finish, the plane dropped suddenly, Henry squeezed his eyes shut and tried to pretend he was somewhere else. " I'm not on a plane falling to my death, I'm on a beach, somewhere warm and sandy, nice sandy beach, with little hermit crabs and-" suddenly Nadeli shouted something to Henry, he didn't know what she said so he opened his eyes only to see the ocean, five feet below them. He screamed and braced for the impact, then he heard Naledi yell.

"YAHOOOO!!!!" She grabbed hold of the throttle and pulled back as far as it would go. "C'mon ol' girl we're not dying today!" The plane shuddered and rumbled, shaking the the pilot and her passenger around like rag dolls. The plane creaked and groaned under the strain, Henry's heart stopped for a second as he awaited his fate. The plane became level with the water, barely inches from the surface. The plane scraped the surface of the water and one of the propellers cut through the water, and then the plane began to rise, higher and higher. Henry still had his eyes shut, not wanting to open them for anything. He was waiting for the crashing, the shock of cold ocean water touching is skin, and the sensation of water filling his lungs, but none of that happened. Instead, he felt a finger poke him in the ribs. Henry opened one eye to see Naledi smilingly and laughing wildly.

"Wow! what a ride eh Hank? Nothing like crazed turbulence to get you going eh mate?" Look at yourself, you look like a damn ghost! Try and smile a little will ya? it wasn't that bad!" she winked and continued laughing.

Henry started to shake and managed to chuckle a little. They were alive and flying high again. Henry looked back at Naledi, "Please, let's try and not do that again, ever." he laughed weakly. Naledi nodded and giggled. They sat there not saying anything for an hour, but every so often Henry would look over at Naledi and see a big grin on her face, he wasn't sure this woman was sane and kept a watchful eye for any signs of another suicide turbulence event. After another twenty minutes, Naledi finally spoke. "So Hank, why'd you get a letter? You some kinda brainiac or something?"