10

Since today we had an assembly I didn't see my first class. They come after lunch. Weird schedule, I know. I had just came from the teacher bathroom when I saw august and some hoe. Yeah I called a student a hoe cause everyone know she is. Anyway, I saw him joking with her. I don't know why but a flash of jealousy crossed my mind. I hurried to my classroom making sure I didn't pass them. I sighed sitting in my chair. This is so stressful I need my best friend. Right when I was about to pull out my phone. Everyone decides to come in.

"Was sup Mrs. J" Jamal said as he came in.

"What's popping Jamal' I said as I got up. I was comfortable today. That's what I like about this school they didn't care how you dress as a teacher as long as it was appropriate. So you know I be wearing my sneakers and shit.

"You gonna get those new Jordan's when they come out" he asked

"Duh boy" I said. My class laughed as I stood up in front of them. I looked at them all and august smiled at me. I ignored him

"Alright I'm picking up your project today." I said.

"What project" Taylor said.

"Your plan project I said was due today two weeks ago. You can turn it in tomorrow late which will make you lose 5 points" I said. She sighed nodding. Well you should've did it. I went around picking up papers not caring if someone was mad about not finishing it. They lucky I take 5 instead of 10 points off unlike some teachers.

"Alright today get in your groups and work on the classroom assignment that we started yesterday" I said. They nodded moving around. I went to my desk and got an early start on grading the essays. My phone vibrated in my pocket making me check it.

Gonna be home late tonight. Love you ~ Jake.

I sighed not replying to his message. He always late coming home I tell you and on top of that he just got home.

What time does school let out ~Nessa.

Just the person I wanted to talk to. I'm glad she texted me.

Three forty five, why you need to know ~Me.

Chris wanted to take me out after he get out of school but I was anxious to know when. Lol ~Nessa.

Lol we all know you're anxious~ me.

Whatever I'll text you later doe. Thanks girl ~Nessa.

I replied with a quick welcome before tuning in back to work.

---------------
I just got out the shower and was about to run out the house to get a few items. I looked in my closet and pulled out a couple things. I got on my white Lulu crop top, white shirts ,and my Air Jordan XL. Yeah I was basically wearing all white. I don't know why but I was. I parted my hair down the middle and got my phone. I went downstairs grabbing my keys when the doorbell ringed. I sighed opening it to see august. He smiled walking in.

"Wassup baybeh" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey" I said

"Uh uh what's up wit that Lil attitude you got" he asked me.

"I'm not the one who be flirting with hoes" I said. He quinted his eyes

"You mad because I was talking to Dahlia" he said.

"Maybe I was" I said crossing my arms. He rubbed his chin.

"Why you mad it ain't like we dating anyways" he said. Wow august that's the whole reason why I said I'm taking this risk and throwing this shit on me. I felt something wet go down my cheek.

"Just get out" I said looking him in the eyes. I think he noticed I was crying because he closed the door and brought me to him.

"I didn't mean it like that adri" he said.

"You did. Get off me august' I said trying to get away from him.

"Nah I ain't going No where if you crying." He said letting me go. I smiled some wiping my eyes.

"Now that's fix. Where you think you goin with that on" he asked looking at my outfit.

"Out to get some things" I said.

"No the hell you not" he said smacking my ass signaling me to go back upstairs. I pouted.

"I don't wanna get redress" I said grabbing my purse..

"Adriana you minds well take your shoes off." He said. I sucked my teeth grabbing my cardigan off the hook and putting it on.

"Better august" I asked.

"Way better baybeh' he said kissing my lips. I smiled as we walked out my house. If he didn't come I sure was about to leave.
---------------
How was the chapter.

Comment and vote.

~BR££