next three weeks

So they next few weeks came around and the gossip got stronger. Torri and yasmins friendship started to argue a lot and they started not to like each other. They gave each other dirty looks and then things went to an all time worst. Yasmin and Torri found themselves liking the same guy. His name was Wade.

Wade was your typical "gangster ". Wade was tall, brown skin, and very muscular. He was the star football player of the high-school. He also had all the girls. And he also had Torri and Yasmin right along with every other girl in the school.

-Yasmins POV

"Omg there he is ! Hes just so cute."

yasmin said to her new clique of friends. I wonder will he speak to me today ? Will he notice my new outfit ? I wonder will he notice me at all ? All of these thoughts ran through yasmins head.

looking around the lunch room she sees Torri talking to him. " Ugghh she knows I like him and shes flirting with I'm him! " . yasmin became angry, but some how she knew that they would work it out.

lunch was over and yasmin went to talk to torri.

hey torri!

hi yasmin.

can I talk to you please?

I don't care yasmin.

well geshh whats the attitude for I just wanna talk torri

hurry up yasmin have things to do.

Okay well you've known that I've liked wade for a long time , so I just want to know why you keep flirting with him.

well yasmin I also have a crush on wade so I don't care what you think .

<sitting thinking to her self>

Did she really just say that ? I mean yea I've heard the rumors of torri saying horrible things to me but I didn't believe them. I wonder does she still consider me a friend? or am I her new made enemy?

Just then the bell rung . " well bye torri ill see you later. "

Torris POV

Did she really just approach me like I'm her friend? torri asked nikki . Nikki was torris new bestfriend. All they did was sit and gossip all the time about people they thought were under them. mmhm girl don't stress torri she ain't worth your time girl.

class went on and all torri and nikki did was talk about yasmin. Yasmin this and yasmin that until the bell rang to let school out.