Chapter 1: getting adopted

*sheridan pov*
I wake up to my orphan roommate playing her loud music and singing with it "YOUR INSECURE DONT KNOW WHAT FOR" she yelled "TURN IT DOWN" I yelled to her thankfully she understands and she turned it down "all 15 year olds to 19 year olds please come down to gym A" me and my roommate (Zaman) where actually best friends anyways we went to gym A since she was 16 and I'm 17. As I walked in I heard screaming just then did I realized that they were 5sos my favorite band. Uh oh it was me next in line "hi what's your name?" Michael asked "hi I'm Sheridan and I'm 17 years old I was 14 when I came here my favorite color is blue" I told them. "Ok Sheridan times up" Lucy said she walked me back and she stopped after a few seconds she speaks up "just know they won't pick you your just an ugly useless girl and you don't deserve to live"
                            *michaels pov*
I was going to go to Sheridan's room when all of a sudden I heard Lucy yelling "just know they won't pick you your just an ugly useless girl and you don't deserve to live" once I heard that I heard a girl running up to her room crying. Uh oh and that girl sounded like Sheridan.
*Sheridan pov*
I ran up to my room crying from what Lucy told me she's right I would never get picked "I'M SO STUPID!" I yelled I got so mad that I punched a glass. I sat there crying until I heard the door opening.

*michael pov*
I heard screaming a glass breaking and crying from the other side of Sheridan's door before she did anything else I opened the door "hey Sheridan you ok?" I asked her.

*Sheridan pov*
"Hey Sheridan you ok?" Michael asked "no not really" I was being honest I wasn't ok I felt something dripped on me I looked down and there was a lot of blood "Michael I don't feel good" once I said that darkness came over me

*michael pov*
"Michael I don't feel good" she told me then she passed out oh no no no "CALUM! LUKE! ASHTON! HELP ME!" I yelled at them and I could hear feet running towards the door Sheridan was in my arms bleeding "we need to take her to the hospital fast!" We adopted her and got to the hospital quickly.
___________________________

Hey everyone my kik is: Sheridanbolden
I love u all :)