Lesson Thirty-Nine: When the Time is Right

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu!

PLEASE PRAY WHAT YOU GOTTA PRAY!

I know it's been long, but university has started up again, and I'm busy getting adjusted to all of my classes, so I hope you all understand In Shaa Allah.

I'm guessing there's about THREE more chapters until I can finally say this is over. Isn't that lovely? Lol Now you guys won't have to wait for updates. ;)

I will miss you guys terribly, and this story and the characters, and your amazing comments that gave me so much hope and support, and, and, and... FOR EVERYTHING ELSE TOO! I hope you enjoy the chapter, In Shaa Allah :)

Wasalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu <3

Amarah

I was at work on a Saturday morning in the crew room having a break when Shuaib came in.

"Amarah, someone's here to see you." He said, casually, then left. I got up, and went to the front to see Aimen sitting outside the coffee shop on the bench. I wrinkled my head in confusion. She could have just come in and sit down in the coffee shop. I went outside, and gave her a huge hug.

"You scared me!" She exclaimed. I laughed, and so did she.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to see you since I never really get to see you alone." She replied.

"Yeah I miss hanging out with you too." I said, frowning.

"How did...." She stopped, then frowned at me. "That day, you.." I interupted.

"Well, Annie and I were behind you guys the whole time, and I just wanted to see if you guys got along okay so I stopped Annie and myself from interfering. And I know Abeeda hasn't completely changed yet, but you're going to have to give her some time. But at the same time, you shouldn't be afraid of her." I said, sternly.

Aimen

I stared at the ground nervously.

"But nothing in our friendship can compare to all the years of your friendship with her." I said, even though I knew it was a pretty stupid thing to say.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked with a poker face. "My years of friendship with her were... sure memorable, and fun... but sometimes it was just empty. Like I was missing a huge chunk of life to it. But when I realized what it was... it made my life more worthwhile and I met you, Jasmin, Fatimah and even Annie. If I didn't have Allah, I wouldn't have any of you. And that's why you guys are just as important. What about me though?" Amarah asked, scrunching her face up. "I'm just as important to you, right?!" She asked. I laughed, and nodded.

"Ayyub's jealous of you." I replied. She grinned.

"Is that so?" She asked. "Well, he's going to have you for the rest of his life so tell him to calm down. Geez, guys can be so impatient sometimes." She said.

"So, how are you doing, soon-to-be-married-Amarah?" I asked. She frowned.

"I'm going to have to admit, that I'm having quite a miserable time with Ilyas constantly on my mind. He just won't leave me alone."

"You mean, you can't stop thinking about him?" I asked her, laughing. She gave me a sad look, and nodded.

"Remember I told you, that I fell in love with his smile?" She asked, and I could see her face turn red.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"Well, now I can't stop having dreams about his smile." She scowled.

"How many more months do you have to wait?" I asked her.