Chapter 1: So Your The Bad Boy

Melody's pov
"Melody wake up!" I hear my mom yell downstairs. "Okayyy!" I yell back in annoyance. I quickly ran to the bathroom to take a shower,brush my teeth and hair. After that was done I got dressed into a black crop top that said "Mondays suck!" And a cute black skirt with a cute side braid and my black slip ons. I ran down stairs to my mom who was already waiting impatiently at the kitchen table. "Finally hurry and eat ur breakfast! Your gonna be late!" My mom wasn't a morning person as you could see. I quickly ate my food and she drove me to school.
-skip drive to school-
"Okay thank you mom,love you" I yell as I jump out of the car. "I love you too have a great day!" She said. As I'm walking to the big building I feel a pair of eyes on me. I quickly look around to see a group of boys and that discussing perve named Cameron Dallas looking me up and down. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" I say with a wink. "Oh okay little miss know it all why don't you come over here so I could take a picture" he says and all his friends laugh. I laugh sarcasticly. "You wish" I say and all his friend say "ohhhhhhhh" then I walk away. I felt pretty proud of myself. As soon as I thought I was away from him I hear footsteps behind me. "Ughhhh what now!" I say in my head. I feel someone hold on my arm and pull me around. Just who I thought it was...Cameron. "Wha-" I was cut off when I pair of lips meet mine. I tried to push away but his hold was so strong. His hand started trailing down my back all the way to my ass. He squeezed my ass cheek and that earned a moan from me."fuck he's so good and so fucking hot!" I thought. As I moaned that gave him an opportunity for his tongue to enter. He pushed me against the wall and made out with me harder. He pulled back. Both of us out if breath. I quickly realized we made out and that my skirt was showing my thong. I quickly slapped him and fixed my skirt. His friends high fived him for making out with me. "There so sick"
-skip school day-
"Hey melody" I hear someone yell my name as I'm walking home. I turn around to see Cameron. "Oh my fucking gosh what is up with him!!!" I thought. "What do you want dallas?" I say with a bit of sass. "Sassy much!" He snaps back almost immediately. "Yes I believe so" I say again with the "sass". " Can I have a minute with you" he says and winks. I knew exactly what he was talking about he wanted to make out again. "It depends on what your planning on doing in those few minutes" I say knowing I'm being flirty. "Well I just guess you'll have to see" he says while walking towards me. I bit my lip and say "So your the bad boy"

Omg guys this is my second fanfiction and I'm not done with my first Fanfic I just haven't been motivated to continue on that Fanfic . Although I love making this stop so I probably will be updating not on this Fanfic. Tell me if you like this Fanfic. XXX Danika