Brother?

(So this part I might love the most idk so let's see. On with the story.)

Soru where are we going? Axes asks.

I said a bunch of times Axes we were going to meet up with my girlfriend and her friends today.

Oh yeah. Axes laughs and scratches the back of his head nervously.

I thought you had it memorized Axes. Cloen remarks from in front of me and turns around and does Axes's signature move. Got it memorized? And points to her head.

CLOEN! Stop that its my catchy phrase and move. Axes says sulking. Me and Cloen just laugh while we walk to the sandlot.

I see Roxel and two boys who look like twins. Roxel is dressed in a simple red shirt with red flames on it, baggy pants, and combat boots. The twins were opposites. One with darkish blue hair and bright blue eyes. The other twin had dirty blond hair and purple eyes. The one with darkish blue hair has on a dark blue shirt, pants and black boots that covered some of his pants to the knee. The twin with the purple eyes had on the same boots and pants but the shirt was bright blue with a purple music note on it.

Me, Cloen and Axes walk closer but Axes stops. Me and Cloen see him and Roxel look at each other. Then I actually finally see why I thought Roxel looked like someone I know. She looked like Axes! Axes walks closer to Roxel. The twins are to shocked to do anything and Cloen is also shocked. I step up but Cloen stops me. So I just stand and watch.

They get close enough for Axes to grab Roxel and hug her tightly. Roxel is now absolutely shocked and surprised she just stands there. He hugs her tighter and I see he is crying. Roxel must notice this because she wraps her arms around him and smoothes his hair back in a way to make him relax. He relaxed immediately.

He stopped hugging her and smiles. She smiles as well.