I finally made it out of the gate and to my car, slamming the door shut behind me and starting the ignition. Like I said, I didn't want to waste any more time. I didn't bother to put my seat belt on right away, that would just waste more time. I turned out of the neighborhood not looking behind me once and continued to drive through the dark city to the school. It was weird seeing nobody out and the streets barely lit by the side lights. I was so used to be out during the day. I honestly don't know how long it's been since I've been outside this late. Probably back to Sophomore year at Stacy Donnelly's 16th birthday party. That night was the night I had my first drink...you can guess how that turned out.

No longer wanting to think negatively of my dreadful young years, I pulled into the parking lot of my school parking in my normal spot. I shut my car engine off and peered around the area through the windshield, squinting my eyes as I couldn't find any sign of Justin anywhere. There wasn't even another car in the parking lot, could I be early? I sighed and took my phone out of my pocket, unlocking it so I could see the time. It was a little past 12:30 so I should actually be late. Where in the world could this boy be?

I slumped in my seat resting my head against the back and closed my eyes. I would text him but I never got around to getting his number. I was always way too afraid to even think  about asking him. I guess I would just have to stick it out for a few more minutes. If he really wanted to see me he would have been here. 

I flicked my eyes open starting to get annoyed and grabbed my phone again. I unlocked it and began to scroll through my instagram feed. I noticed I hadn't really posted any selfies lately. I would have to take some soon. But as I thought of how I would take my selfies, two beam of lights suddenly popped into my rear view mirror and a black range rover came into my view, parking directly beside me.

I furrowed my brows and started to become scared. This couldn't be Justin's car, he had a Ferrari. Just as bad thoughts of me being kidnapped ran rapidly through my mind, I found myself not hesitating to lock my car doors as the driver side door to the Range Rover opened and a man's foot landed on the pavement, covered with a black shoe. I quickly fumbled around for my keys that I took out of the ignition like an idiot and began to get angry when I couldn't find them. I could hear footsteps make their way to my car and it was then that I felt like I was going to burst into tears. I knew I shouldn't have come.

I heard the footsteps come closer to the my side and I internally screamed, grabbing my phone and went onto emergency dial, ready to call the police. The person suddenly knocked on my window causing me to shake as I tried to dial 911. My phone was being slow at the moment and it couldn't have picked a better time. I was about to get kidnapped, raped, and possibly murdered.

"Tori, what are you doing?" The person said, jiggling on my door handle. I was going to scream but when that name came out of the person's mouth, I quickly turned my head, my piercing gaze meeting Justin's confused facial features.

"You fucking idiot," I mumbled under my breath, unlocking my door and stepping out. "You're such an...ugh."

"Such an ugh?" He laughed, gripping his hands on my door as he looked down on me.

"Oh, fuck off. You scared me half to death. I thought I was going to be kidnapped."

"Why would you think that?" Justin asked, his sarcastic attitude wiping off of his ora.

"I didn't know you had two cars so when I saw that," I said gesturing toward his Range Rover. "I thought some man was here. It didn't help that you're wearing all black either."

It was true. As I gazed down Justin's body checking out his outfit, low key him, he had all black clothing. A black T-shirt fitted his torso with a leather jacket on. He had on black jogger pants sagged so low like always, and all black vans. He looked good.