Chapter 25 - Moving In

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"THIS is a HOUSE?" I exclaimed astonished.

He chuckled and parked the car, taking out his keys, "Ok maybe I that was an understatement that I made."

"A BIT?" I questioned sarcastically.

"Come on, let me give you a tour." he said opening the door and going around to the vehicle to get my things, I followed.

I didn't really have much so I only brought three bags. Harry insisted on taking all three and lead me to the front door. Inside there were white marble floors and beautiful staircases with a  glistening chandelier. I gazed in amazement as Harry put my bags down by the door.

"I present to you: Casa Styles. Would you like a mobile tour or a tour on foot?" he asked grinning cheekily.

"What's the mobile tour?"

He reached down and picked me up bridal style taking me by surprise, "This."

I giggled in to his chest and he brought me in to the living room. There was a L shaped leather sofa with a glass coffee table. On the wall stood a huge flat-screen TV over a fireplace with picture frames. There many windows lined up with expensive curtains lining them and the floors were nicely wooden.

"This is the living room where your living requirements will be met." he explained in a posh tone causing me to giggle.

He brought me in to the next room which was the kitchen. The marble floors were white and so were the cabinets. There was an island in the middle with a granite top and some bar chairs. There was also a nice dining room connected with an expensive looking wooden table and chairs I don't think I've ever seen a household fridge that big in my life.

"Better keep Niall away from that, he'd have a heart-attack." I joked.

"I don't know how long that plan's going to last." he groaned.

He brought me through the hallway and entered another room. Inside there were arcade games, a pool table, an air hockey table, and another big-screen TV with bean bag chairs around it. It was a pretty cool hangout room for the boys.

"This is what I like to call the man-cave." he smiled proudly at his creation.

We went back out in to the hallway and he carried me to the stairs leading upstairs.

"You don't have to carry me up the stairs." I suggested.

"You're underestimating my strength, love." he told me.

He easily carried me up the stairs and lead me down another long hallway.

"These are some guest bedrooms that we're going by," he stated as he reached the door at the end of the hallway opening it up, "This, this is the master bedroom."

The ground was carpet and there was a king size bed with beautiful white sheets. Across from the bed there was a fireplace with a smaller flat-screen TV above it. There were two other doors one leading to the closet and the other to the bathroom. There was a small love-seat in front of the fireplace with a small coffee table to compliment it. He let me back down on my feet and I explored the room in amazement. I gazed out the window viewing the backyard and saw a nice in ground pool with a hot tub. There was a big open space for the yard and a nice stone patio area with a grill.

"You have a pool too?!" I exclaimed.

"Yep. You like?" he asked.

"Harry, this house is amazing!" I breathed out in amazement.

"You haven't seen all of it. Look at the bathroom." he said gesturing me to the bathroom door.

I opened it and walked inside glancing at it's beautiful features. The tile were white and there were two lovely sinks with a mirror and a toilet. There was a big roomy shower and a Jacuzzi laying next to it waiting to be bathed in. It was like a dream bathroom except it was all real.

"Harry..." I trailed off gazing at all the features.

He grabbed my hand, "Come on, you haven't seen the closet yet."

He led me out of the bathroom and in to the next door. The closet was also big with places to hang your stuff and drawers to put others in. One side seemed to already be occupied by Harry's clothes.

"The other side is all yours. I barely have enough clothes to fill up my side," he chuckled, "Is that enough room for you?"

"It's more than enough." I laughed, "This place must have been expensive."

"When you're a sexy world famous pop-star that makes millions it's really not." he bragged," and I told you this house is mean't for two."

"Don't be too cocky." I pointed out.

He rolled his eyes and kissed me lightly on the lips before pulling away, "Come on, let's get your stuff moved in."

We headed back downstairs and grabbed my suitcases, bringing them back up the stairs. It took me a little while to organize things like my clothing, even when Harry didn't see why I needed to make such a big deal about it.

"I don't understand why you can't just throw everything in a draw." he complained sorting out my jeans and shorts.

"Because if you're organized then you will be able to find things." I replied folding some of my skirts and putting them in a drawer.

"Oooo, you're right. I'll know where these go." he smiled holding up one of my black laced bras between his fingers.

I snatched it out of his hand and smacked his shoulder, "No you won't because I'm hiding these!"

He laughed, "I like those though, you should wear them more often."

I glared at him and he held his hands up in defense. After what seemed like forever, we finally finished. I walked over to his bed and dove down face first on to it tiredly.

"Ugh, I'm done." I groaned.

He laid down next to me, "Me too."

"You're bed is so comfy."

"I know. Let's get to bed, it's late and I'm tired." he suggested.

I went in to the bathroom, changing in to my pajamas and brushing my teeth. When I came back out he was only in his boxers as usual and we both hopped in bed. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, my back against him.

"I'm glad I don't have to miss this. I guess you're stuck with me." he mumbled in to my hair.

"Thank you for letting me stay here. You've done far too much, I really have to repay you." I acknowledged.

 "You've already repaid me by giving me a chance. That's all I ever needed." he replied.

"Haz," I said nervously, "What if John finds where we live."

"The police will find him, don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." he assured me rubbing my arm.

I nodded my head and shut my eyes, trying to fall asleep. Harry began singing the verse of a song he's sang to me before, Kiss Me.

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

And you'll be my lady.

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows

So hold me in your arms.

With that, I fell into a deep sleep.

hiiiiiiii iiiii hopeeeeeeee youuuuuuu likedddddddddd thisssssssss chapterrrrrrrrrrr pleaseeeeeeeee senddddddd meeeeeeeeee feedbackkkkk! :P And if you can tell your friends to check out this story! It would mean a bunch!! I'm loving the 6,000 reads though! A lot more than I expected XD

Vote please!