Chapter 25 - Moving In

Start from the beginning

"It's not your fault, you couldn't have stayed with him." she comforted and then pulled away looking straight at me.

I nodded my hand and Niall came up next to me, putting his arm around me, "It's all good kiddo."

I giggled and pushed him away, "So what are you going to do Kat?"

"Niall offered to take me in," she explained wrapping her arms around Niall, "You?"

"I'll be taking this one." Harry stated wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

Kat smiled at us, "Well, I'm going to move my stuff."

She dragged Niall with her upstairs, "Wait, how much STUFF do you have?" Niall questioned as they disappeared.

"Let's go." Harry stated leading me upstairs.

We got up to my room and I gathered my clothes and belongings that I wanted to take. I stopped what I was doing when I saw the picture, still broken on the ground. I kneeled down and picked it up gently. Luckily it was only the frame that was damaged and not the photo. I reached to take it out but a hand stopped me.

"Careful," Harry cautioned kneeling next to me again, "There's glass on the edges, I don't want you to cut yourself."

He took the frame from me and carefully pulled the photo out. He gazed at it for a moment before handing it to me.

"That was a good day," He said recalling everything, "The boys were all over and I remembered we played truth or dare. We dared Louis to run outside in only his boxers and he made a complete fool of himself."

I laughed a little, "Yea."

"We played Wii, danced, and did other things as friends that night." he paused to remember everything else, "I remember I was just leaving when John arrived. It was sort of awkward, it was my first time meeting him. He was a bit tense with me, I almost didn't want to leave you."

"I didn't want you to leave either." I added remembering what had happened after he left. That was the night that John beat me and told me not to hang out with him anymore. That night I realized how much of a control freak he was, telling me who to and who to not hangout with. He scared me the most that night, it was when I realized he was a monster.

As if he was reading my thoughts, Harry pulled me in to his embrace and sighed in to my hair. I pulled away after a minute and tucked the photo in to my bag. I stood up and he followed, still staring at me with sympathy.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yea, let's go." I sighed intertwining our fingers.

Kat was waiting as the door as we reached the living room.

"I'm going to miss living with you." she sighed pulling me in to a hug.

"Don't worry, we'll still see each other a lot." I reminded her.

We pulled away and looked in to each others eyes, thinking the same thing, "GIRLS NIGHT!" we both exclaimed.

"Oh god..." Harry groaned after witnessing that.

We walked outside and all got in to Harry's car. We drove to Niall's house to drop the two off before we headed over to Harry's. Once we got there, it took a little while to unload all of Kat's things. Finally, we said out goodbyes and Harry and I got back in to the car and drove off. I remember him mentioning how he bought a new house, but I never got to see it. I was honestly a bit excited about moving in with him, it would be a nice change. His house wasn't far from Nialls, he only had to drive down a few streets. Soon he pulled in to a long driveway. At the end of it stood a marvelous mansion, almost like in a dream.