chapter 3

Isabelle's Pov:

" Wake up Fuhrman before  Gary gets mad at us for being late for our flight, or we will just leave you so you won't come with us to North Carolina!" Leven says in a annoyed tone. I finally get up because I don't want to hear them blabbing all day.

We finished the script reading last week. It is now Wednesday at 4 in the morning and I was suppose to be up at 3, but I get so tired when someone tries to scream in my ear to get me up.

I grab my clothes a red tank top that's says 'love' with a Mickey Mouse face, black jeans, and my gray DC shoes that I got at the mall yesterday. I go to the bathroom and take a cold shower to wake me up. I get my strawberry shampoo and I rinse my hair; wash my body and get out.

I change really quick and get my brush and pull my hair in to a half pony tail. When I'm done I apply natural make up , mascara, Blush and a clear sparkly lip gloss but not to much.

when I am done I look at the time and see its 5 and we are suppose to be at the airport at 5:30 because our flight leaves at 5:45 and it takes 30 minutes to get there so I see that all my luggages are packed and walk down to everyone.

"Geez Is how many things do you have?" Xander asks me while hauling my 2 bags in the van.

"Well at least I don't stuff my bags with hair products!" I say while trying to contain my laughter. I remember that he uses 2 hand fulls of gel to get his hair like that.

"Sorry Isabelle, but next time don't bring my hair into this. Oh, by the way does it look good." He says while pointing at his hair.

I wish I could say everything is amazing for you

Stop it Isabelle you don't like him or maybe. I hate that I might have a crush on him but no a HUGE crush.

Before I knew it Xander was lifting me up and put me is the car. Everyone was ready to go.

Me and Amandla were all laughing talking and this is the first time I ever talked to her. She is just soo kind and very nice. I see why Gary picked her as Rue. We are halfway to the airport.

"Hey Isabelle is there  someone you like?'' Amandla says to me. do I like someone. I mean  I couldn't I've known the guys for a little while now. But is there someone I like? "Nope I hardly know anyone. " I say to her. We keep on talking for a little bit until we get to the airport. We sit and talk for a little bit. I don't know were Jackie went but I see her walking out of a mini coffee shop. She gives everyone a cup. When she gets to Amandla she doesn't accept the cup. "Don't worry it is just hot chocolate." Jackie says and she gets the cup and takes a sip. She says thank you. They call our flight and we go. I try to sit by Jackie but Jack is sitting there. The only seat left is By Xander. I guess that's the only seat left. I sit by him and he smiles.  

Once we are sitting down after about 10 minutes fighting with Xander to give me back my I pod. He finally gives it back to me and I start reading my Holes book by Louis Sachar. Call me old school but I love this book. Once I get to where Mr. Sir gets scratched by the lizard venom, I stop reading.

I feel something heavy on my shoulder and see that Alexander is asleep. His arms are covered by a neon blue blanket. I feel my eyes getting heavy and next thing you know I am drifting of into a dream less sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I AM SOOO THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING I HAVE GOT A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON THIS MONTH AND I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER MAYBE IN A WEEK.

Thank you too my best friend for helping me and updating this chapter. also to my other best friend for her fandom crazy to  get me too finish this chapter.

If you read the book Holes or heard about it comment your most favorite part.