Seven Whole Days..

JANELLE

I woke up with the sun beaming in my eyes. My head was killing me from all the crying I did the previous night. My phone started ringing and I groaned out of fustration. I grabbed it and it was Trey. I put the device to my ear and answered.

"Hello?"

"Come get Jaylinn, I have to go somewhere..", he simply said, then hung up. I looked at the phone with a weird facial expression. I put the phone down and got up to go to the bathroom to do my daily routine every morning. Usually, I would have both my babies with me, but I'm alone. I brushed my teeth and got into the shower. I let the warm water hit my bare body as I scrubbed off with my Japenese Cherry Blossom body wash, that smelled hella good on me. After 10 minutes of a nice shower, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. When I got to my closet, I pulled out an outfit and smiled. This is pretty decent.

--

I took a deep breath as I stood at Trey's doorstep. I knocked twice, and he opened on the third knock. Trey didn't say anything, he just opened the door letting me in. I sat down as he went to go get Jaylinn. A few seconds later, he walked downstairs holding Jaylinn. I got up and grabbed her from him.

"Trey, I know you don't want anything to do with me right now, but can we try to talk. Please?"

He sighed. "Yeah, I guess".

--

"Janelle, I know you like the back of my hand. I know when you want it slow or fast. I know what your favorite color is, I know what makes you mad. I know what makes you happy, I know everything there is to know about you.." He sighed and looked at Jaylinn as she slept on the pillow. "But , I can't do this with you anymore. You broke my fucking heart and tore it into pieces. I thought you loved me, but i guess that was all a lie too, huh?".

I shook my head as tears formed into my eyes. "Trey, no. I fucking love you to death."

"If you love me so much, why did you do all that?"

"Honestly, I thought you were cheating on me. When you came home late at night. I mean, come on Trey. I'm not stupid. Diamond? Yeah, I know you fucked her.".

"WHAT?! Don't try to turn this around on me Janelle when you were the one fucking around the whole time we were together!".

"Correction. YOU WERE the one fucking around with Diamond the whole time we were together."

"You know damn well I never fucked Diamond, I thought about it but never did!

I scoffed. "Tuh, yeah right. The whole time you were on tour.? "

Trey was getting aggravated by the minute. I sighed and looked at him. "Baby, I'm sorry." Trey looked up at me and kissed my lips passionately. He picked me up and carried me bridal style into the next bedroom. He closed the door behind him and threw me on the bed. Trey removed his shirt, as he climbed on top of me, removing mine. He kissed my neck, making me let out a slight moan.

--

It was late in the afternoon as I woke up with Jaylinn right beside me. For some reason, I had a black tank top on with sweatpants. I got up and grabbed my phone, taking a picture of me and Jaylinn and uploading it to Instagram.

"She loves sleeping next to mommy! Love you Jaylinn :)"

@say_wahhh: You and Trey have such a beautiful babygirl!

@Julie_and_the_beast: Aww, she loves to sleep just like her dad! lol

Many more comments were coming, but I just logged off and put my phone on the dresser. I kissed Jaylinn's forehead. Trey's phone made a noise, so being me I picked it up and it was a text message from Diamond.

Diamond: Babe, come over. I need you ;)

At that moment, Trey comes walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn, that man was gorgeous. But, that's not the point. I shrugged it off.

"So, you were fucking Diamond, huh?", I said getting up and showing him the message on his phone. He took it from me, then looked at me. "Were not even together, so it doesn't matter Janelle."

"Wait, not too long ago we did the unspeakable".

He laughed. "Naw, you get it all wrong. I just needed a good fuck. We not together, I didn't forgive you yet. You gotta earn my trust back".

I just stood there feeling stupid. Actually thinking it was going to be that easy. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Jaylinn from the bed. I slid my feet into my shoes and walked out. He closed the door behind me and I walked downstairs. When I got to the door, I yelled out in anger. I walked out and got into my car, putting Jay in the back.

--

I kissed Jaylinn' s stomach as I changed her. She laughed , causing me to laugh too. Her dimples showed just like Trey. I sighed thinking of what happned earlier. Wow, we were pretty much both being unfaithful in the relationship. My thoughts were being interrupted when I heard someone walking in the room. I strapped Jaylinn's diaper and turned around. It was Shanice.

"Bitch, I told you to get rid of that key", I said grabbing the baby lotion on the dresser,

"Janelle, I'm sorry, but you needed to hear the truth. I mean, if I didn't care about you, I wouldn't of said it".

I put some lotion in my hand and rubbed Jaylinn's leg with it. She giggled at my touch. My baby is so cute.

"Look, Shanice. I'm not in the mood for this shit. Trey had me thinking that were were together again  when we had sex not too long ago. I felt really stupid and you coming at me with this, is not making things any better. So please leave", I said capping the lotion up and putting it back on the dresser. Shanice looked at me and sighed.

"Babygirl, you know I love you. Don't act this way towards me".

I brushed my hand through my hair and hugged Shanice. "I'm sorry boo. I love you".

"I love you too, Jan".

--

wow, Trey lmao you wrong -_- But um, next part coming up. As you can see, I'm not that good with writing so yeah lol