A kind change of mind

Ok guys, if you havent noticed theres a word in the description of the story that was auto corrected, so i apologize for that, the word is suppose to be fanfic and not fabric, sorry. enjoy!  

Goku jumped back as Frieza shot a Ki blast. They had bin fighting for about 3 hours now, and Goku was having enough, still angered that Frieza had killed Krillin. Frieza lunged at him, but Goku grabbed his hand tightly, not intending on letting go. Frieza pulled back, trying to escape his strong grip. "Grrr, let me go you filthy monkey!" Goku just stood there, staring angrily at Frieza. His hold tightened, and a slight crunch of bone could be heard. Frieza let out a shriek of agonizing pain. He tried to pull away once more, but it only made the bone break more. He shut his eyes tightly, sudden tears threatening to spill. He clenched his fist, before lunging, hopping to land a hit with his free hand. But unfortunately, that hand was grabbed as well, and as the angry super Saiyan was about to break that one, Frieza screamed  a cry of mercy. "I'm sorry!! Please, stop, I didn't mean it, please let me go!!!" Frieza screamed at the top of his lungs, collapsing to ground, tears now flowing down his face. He thought that he had just humiliated himself, and not even begging for mercy would make the Saiyan stop, but much to his surprise, he felt his hands being released. Everything was silent, and all that could be heard were silent sobs of the pained tyrant. Frieza kept his eyes shut, fearing another painful attack. But as he looked up, he saw that Goku had turned back to his normal state, and was staring down at him. Frieza stared into his eyes, and saw something he didn't expect. In those eyes, those black, evil, strong, and ruthless eyes, he could see a sign of pity and sadness. But also a tiny hint of.... lust? Frieza couldn't believe it. He was sure that he was going to be killed, but he was actually given mercy, him, Lord Frieza! They continued to stare at each other for some time, before Goku leaned down, crouching in front of Frieza. Frieza flinched slightly at the sudden action. Goku was staring right in front of his face. Frieza looked down in slight embarrassment and fear. Goku must have not liked that, and reached out and lifted his chin up, for him to look at his face. Frieza could only stare back in fear, as the Saiyan leaned in closer to his face. Frieza shut his eyes tightly, pulling back a little. Goku stopped, and paused for a moment. He lifted his other hand up and caressed Frieza's cheek. Frieza's eyes snapped open, and he slightly gasped. Goku, seeming in no need to rush, just stared once more, admiring his features. He whipped some tears from Frieza's face with his thumb. Frieza was now confused as to why the Saiyan was handling him so carefully, when just a few minutes ago he was crushing his hand with ease. Frieza sniffed, and wished he could speak, but his fear still kept him silent. Before long, Goku leaned back closer to Frieza's face, and Frieza just stayed where he was, deciding it was the best option at the moment. He didn't expect what was about to happen, so when Goku connected their lips, he gasped, and immediately tried to pull away, but was stopped when Goku held his face still with his hands. Frieza couldn't think. He couldn't react. He couldn't scream. And he most certainty couldn't attack. He stayed still, and tried to stay calm. It was only when he unintentionally gave Goku access for his tongue that he was suddenly engulfed with pleasure. His mind went numb, and he relaxed, suddenly enjoying this moment. And when he kissed back, it felt even greater. Goku released his face and wrapped his arms around Frieza. Frieza risked wrapping his arms around Goku's neck and the Saiyan didn't respond with any hostility, making Frieza calmer. Soon however, their gentle kiss turned into an all out war of their tongues. As the fight got more fierce, Goku suddenly turned super Saiyan from a reflects. Frieza tightened his grip around his neck, and it was when they broke the kiss, and he opened his eyes to a super Saiyan holding him in his clutches, that his stomach sank. He stared in fear at the mighty ape, and could only pray that he wasn't going to strike. He stiffened like a deer in headlights, waiting for what would happen next. Goku saw his sudden fear, and smirked. He leaned down to Frieza's ear and whispered slightly menacingly. "You know Frieza, its times like this that you should be really fearing me." He chuckled slyly, and Frieza's jaw quivered in terror. 'This is it..... I'm going to die. I'm going to die after being kissed by a monkey' he held back more tears. If he was going to die, he wasn't going to die weak. He would at least die strong, and proud, and not crying just because of a monkey. He was paralyzed now, and was completely tense, as fear rose up in him, preparing for the strike to end it all. But nothing happened. That final strike never came, no cries were never heard, and no tears ever spilled. It was just silence once again. Complete and utter silence. Frieza was shaking. He couldn't bare it anymore, and when he was about to scream for the Saiyan to just kill him already, right then and there, he felt sudden warmth. Not just warmth like from the sun, no. A warmth from something....... or someone. Frieza was getting impatient and opened his eyes slowly, only to realize he was surrounded by golden heat waves and flames. His eyes widened and he was speechless. He watched as golden specks danced and floated in front of his eyes. It was only when he felt a tightened grip that he knew it was the monkey who was hugging him. Frieza's mind went blank. Goku snuggled his face into Frieza's neck, making Frieza gasp lightly. He suddenly became engulfed in massive heat. But not heat like burning, and flaming. Just a lot of heat. He suddenly felt the sense of security and.... safety. He took to mind that he was still siting up on his knees, and so he couldn't really stand or position himself to be more comfortable, so he just hugged back. But he found he couldn't do that either, because Goku's arms were wrapped around them as well. Frieza sighed, and just rested his head on the Saiyans shoulder. They both stayed like that for a few more minutes, before Frieza became tired. He yawned a bit, and Goku seemed to notice. The Saiyan sat back up, and looked down at Frieza. He smiled at the sight of the tired tyrant. Frieza started to lose consciousness from exhaustion, and before he blacked out, he felt himself being cradled in the arms of the warm Saiyan and heard the words "I'm sorry Frieza. Sleep well, and I'll take care of you..... I promise." Then all was quiet.

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed this sweet fanfic, and you can expect more soon! I do wish though that there was more fan art and fan fictions of these two. Maybe you guys could make some? Well, I guess its up to you, so until next story or update readers! Bye!