"I'm just going to miss you," I said still pouting. "I'm going to miss all of this." I waved my hand over him and Harry smirked.

"Tell me Liv, will you miss this?" Harry rolled his heavy body over mine and pushed me back onto the pillows. He kissed my lips softly and pulled my pout into his teeth briefly. His tongue slid along my lips until I opened them, welcoming that tongue I was going to miss so much. I purred against his mouth before he pulled away.

"God yes, baby," I finally answered his question.

"And how about this?" Harry slowly tickled my nipple with his tongue before pulling it into his mouth and grazed it with his teeth. He teased my other breast as well before biting my hardened pink flesh and tugging at it enough to make me arch up against him. 

"Mmhm," I hummed.

"And will you miss this?" Harry pushed his hips against me and I felt how hard he was.

"Harry." I breathed his name because it he was the only thing on my mind now. He had succeeded in bringing me back into the moment. I was here with him and nothing else mattered.

"I'm going to miss you saying my name like that."

Harry shifted back and gripped himself with his right hand. He slid the tip of his cock along my middle to coat himself in the arousal he had caused. He eased it into me slowly and my head fell back at the feeling of my body consuming him. Harry's hips moved slow, but deliberate, as he pushed deep inside of me. His hips kept a steady pace and I swear I could feel the sensation of him traveling through every part of my body.

"I love you," I said in a whisper, not knowing if he could even hear me, but needing to say the words.

"I love you Liv," he said back in a low rumble as he pushed his hair back out of his face.

My hands roamed his body, and my legs wrapped around his waist to draw him in closer to me. Harry moved his hands to rest on the bed just above my shoulders and lowered his chest over mine. His hips continued to dip in and out, the friction warming me in the way only he did. With Harry's body pressed so close to mine his pelvis was giving added pressure where I needed it most. The sensation shallowed my breaths as he pushed deeper and deeper within my core.

"Harry," I let slip out between breaths. My hands trailed up his sides and found the back of his shoulders. I gripped onto him and felt his muscles contract beneath my fingertips.

"Come with me babe. Come on Liv," Harry encouraged. I let myself give in and dug my nails into his skin.

"Shit. Harry. Oh fuck Harry." My words were a scattering of breathy whiskers and pleasured cries.

I felt Harry's stomach muscles contract against me. His eyes closed and his mouth fell open but made almost no sounds. His pace slowed but he kept his thrusts deep as ever as he spilled the last of his orgasm into me. Finally, his movements stalled and his eyes opened, though his lids were heavy. His face instantly returned to a smile. He looked almost drunk with his expression and reddened cheeks.

"If I never get off of you then you can't leave, right?" Harry released his full weight on top of me and his chest pressed against mine. I was reminded of the first time I felt him on top of me after he clumsily fell down. I chuckled at the memory and at him now.

"As much as I really like your plan, I have to go. I've got to get back to work, and so do you."

"Can't I just get back to working on you?" Harry's eyebrows raised and he stuck his tongue out through his teeth. I lifted my head and bit his tongue playfully. Harry tried to say something, which I assumed was "hey," but it just came out as a strange sound from the back of his throat that made us laugh. Harry hissed as our bodies shook in laughter. "Too much movement. Still so sensitive!" Harry squinted up his face as he pulled himself from me to relieve the extreme sensitivity. He slid off the bed and bent down to kiss my cheek. "I'm going to hop in the shower babe. Do you want to come join me?" I could tell from his demeanor that he didn't have an ulterior motive. I nodded and he helped me up from the bed.

I watched Harry as he turned on the water and the muscles along his back moved. He was breathtaking in clothing, but in the nude it was like you were seeing all of his secrets. Once the water was warm enough he let me get in first before joining me in the shower stall. Harry wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed the top of my head. His position blocked the water from me, so the only droplets hitting my skin were ones that had already run off of his. Harry released his hold on me and moved away from the shower stream so I could rinse off as well. I watched as he lathered up his hair into a pile on top of his head. Harry squeezed some more shampoo into his palm and began to lather my hair as well. He clearly used too much shampoo, since his hair required much more than mine did. Harry rinsed my hair first, taking great care to keep soap from my eyes. I watched the sudsy mass of hair on his scalp darken and cascade down onto his shoulders and back like a waterfall. With the curls now straightened, his hair was so much longer, nearly to the middle of his back.

Harry reached behind him and grabbed a loofah that was hanging on the tile wall. He worked it into a lather and I recognized the refreshing scent of peppermint. He ran the loofah along my shoulders and down each of my arms. He continued to move it across my chest and stomach while his chest pressed against my back. When Harry reached my hips he paused to kiss my neck. I took the loofah from his hand and turned around to face him. I repeated his actions and began to lather his chest and stomach. I watched as his ink disappeared underneath the suds, hidden but never gone. Harry took charge again and reached behind me to wash my back. He soaped my body only by feel. Our bright eyes and nude bodies were locked together. You couldn't decipher where my chest ended and his began underneath the suds.

We continued to wash each other and touch each other in silence. It wasn't a sexual experience, but rather an intimate one. We were taking care of one another. We were simply being with one another. Tomorrow we would say goodbye and embark on a different chapter in our relationship. Just as when Harry and I had taken a bath together before he asked me on this trip, I felt completely safe and at ease in his arms. My worries and fears were washed away and I knew, in this moment, nothing could tear us apart.