Happiness and Peace -A Blackinnon One-Shot-

A tiny ray of sunlight had escaped the thick maroon curtains that surrounded his bed and hit his face, dancing right above his nose playfully; as if they were a reminder he needed to wake up. He ignored them and turned to his right side from left, trying to fall asleep again.

A few minutes had passed when he came to the conclusion that not even he could sleep that much.

Sirius Black stretched, yawned and stood up in his Gryffindor dormitory room. It was a warm saturday in april, and everyone had left the dormitory. He slowly headed towards the bathroom; still having trouble feeling completely awake, his eyes half closed.

Taking advantage of being the only one left to use the bathroom, the seventeen year old boy took a long, cold shower; using half of his best friend James' blueberry-mint body gel. Ahh, he thought to himself, as the cold water hit his body, making a contrast to the weather out, A genious scent.

He got out of the shower completely awake and alert. His eyes were shining ever so vigorously. He brushed his teeth and got out of the bathroom to get dressed.

As he reached his side of the dormitory, he bent down to open an old, wooden, deep red trunk. They were allowed to wear Muggle clothing on weekends, so he put on a pair of worn out jeans and a black tee with a deep v-neck. But he couldn't find the most important thing for today. Having trouble reaching the bottom of the trunk, Sirius sat down on the laminate flooring in order to find his masterpiece. His eyes widened as his hand reached it. A grin had appeared on the young boy's face as he took it out.

A maroon Muggle cap was what he had been looking for. He had charmed it to roar and cast golden sparks a few feet high every time Gryffindor scored in a Quidditch game.

He flashed a smile to the mirror and said 'How do I manage to be so handsome at all costs?' out loud.

'How do you manage to be so cocky at all costs?' replied the enchanted mirror.

Sirius let out a lively laugh and with that, left the dormitory to get something to eat.

Being completely positive that he had missed yet another saturday breakfast; instead of taking the route he took on weekdays, he took a sudden left and went two floors downstairs.

When he reached a completely empty yet well-lighted corridor with no windows whatsoever, Sirius made his way towards a painting. Without any hesitation, he tickled the painted pear and took a few steps back as the painting swung open to reveal the kitchen.

The moment he stepped inside, rather joyful house elves surrounded him.

'Good morning, Master Sirius!' squeaked one of them. This was a noticably tiny house elf, with big eyes, a little nose and hands too large for her body.

'Good morning, Tobbly.' grinned Sirius as he walked towards the back of the kitchen; towering up over the house elves that were running around in every direction.

He found a stool and carried it next to one of the counters. 'What have you got for me today?'

Tobbly the House Elf rushed over to Sirius carrying a silver tray full of food. 'Tobbly had guessed Master Sirius would come! Tobbly made breakfast for Master Sirius special for saturday!' she screamed.

Sirius' eyes widened as he looked at the rich food variety: pork pie, at least four different types of cheese, sausages, bacon and eggs, honey, jam and so on...

'Tobbly,' the boy said in a low voice, 'Have I ever told you that I loved you?' The house elf seemed to have blushed; it was hard to tell with her dark green skin.

Sirius ate up all of the food, cheering up the workaholic house elves. He let out a loud burp as he finished his delightful breakfast. The empty tray got collected by a plump house elf at once.