Chap. 4

Light received a call from L, telling him to come in for their investigation, Light had a long, tired sigh as he went an got dressed and walked out the door after slipping his shoes on.

Light entered the building to where the meeting took place and patiently waited to reach the floor they were on, as soon as he arrived on the floor he headed quickly to the computer room to see L and Light's father Mr. Yagami. Light approached them and spoke tiredly.

"So what is happening now? Did you find anything out about Kira?" Light said.

L replied "we may have to install cameras in every household of everyone who is working with us right now, it is for slight precautions."

Light Sighed and said "are they going to be installed all around the house?"

L replies with an innocent voice "yes of course they are."

Light stared at L for a moment then sighed and nodded as he walked to a desk and pulled out a chair, looking at some papers that he had for school. Mr. Yagami had a few things to do so he asked L if he could go out for a little while. L flexibly let Mr. Yagami go out and L and Light were the only ones there.

"We finally get to be alone together again Light." L said in a seductive voice.

Light quivered in the memory of that night when L and him were in the cell, obviously blushing as Light glared back at L in embarrassment.

"We will not speak of that night!!" L shouted.

"But you seemed to have enjoyed yourself Light" L responded.

L stood up from his chair and slowly started to approach Light, Light blushing darker and darker as he did and tried to back up but couldn't move very far. L had a small smirk on his face as he then reached Light and pinned him against the wall.

"Oh come on Light...dont you want to play with me and touch me all over?" L smirked.

L took Light's hand and slid it up his shirt.

"I want you to touch me Light...please?" L spoke innocently as he bit his lower lip.

Light paused hesitantly for a moment and then got caught up in the moment, Light taking his other hand and sliding it up the other side of L's shirt, holding his sides firmly and he leaned in and placed small kisses down L's neck. L shuddered in pleasure as he leaned his head to the side to give Light more room, Light continuing to kiss his neck.

"Mnhh~" L groaned softly as he loved the feeling of Light's lips against his skin.

L took Light's hand and pulled him onto the couch and kissed him deeply and passionately, Light closed his eyes as his gripped L's hips. As the two kissed each other for a few more seconds L sat up to slide his shirt off and Light sat up and started to kiss L's body gently. L moaning softly, loving the feeling more and more, now getting impatient as L kicked his pants off onto the ground and sat on the couch in front of Light, biting his lip, looking at Light needily.

"Please Light..I can't take it anymore" L spoke seductively.

"Alright..." Light replied.

Light slid his shirt off and then his pants and boxers, sitting on the couch on his knees in front of L, now lining himself up to L's entrance as he slowly pushed his tip into L's entrance, L already moaning as he bit his bottom lip, Light kept pushing farther and farther in slowly to let L adjust to him, as soon as Light was all the way in L arched his back with a loud moan of pleasure. Light closed his eyes as he started to slowly move back and forth. L only moaning louder and louder as he did. Light kept thrusting faster and faster as he couldn't stop anymore, feeling L's walls tighten around his shaft only made Light want it more, Light now thrusting hard and fast at the same time as L moaned, almost screaming in pleasure as Light trusted. L scratched Light's back hard as he moaned, biting his shoulder as well, Light brought L up into his lap and made him move up and down, thrusting hard as it went deeper and deeper inside L's entrance.

Light soon felt close as he started to gain more and more speed, the both of them panting heavily as the groaned at the same time, Light gained more and more speed as he now felt more and more close and after one final thrust he released inside L's entrance, L's back fully arched as he screamed loudly, feeling Light's hot seed in him. The two fell onto the couch with heavy pants, L hugging Light tightly and shaking as he did front the overwhelming pleasure flowing through his body.

After about 15 minutes of laying on the couch together, Light sat up and cleared his throat, starting to get dressed again, slipping his dress shirt on and pants.

"You shall not speak to anyone about this..." L said bluntly as he glared back at L.

"Oh don't worry about that Light~ I won't." L chuckled and sat up, his back hurting a bit from Light.

The two got fully dressed and L went and sat back down on his chair in his usual position and Light went back to his desk to study for school and also about the investigation.

As the day went on L and Light haven't spoken to each other, as the other colegeues were there with them the whole time, soon as the day finally ended everybody went home and Mr. Yagami had left the building so it was now just Light and L, Light was getting ready to leave as he was putting his shoes and coat on, L quickly ran up to Light just as he was leaving and kissed him deeply, Light didn't exactly pull away, instead he kissed L back softly, as soon as L pulled back L stared Light deeply in his eyes.

"I love you Light Yagami...." L whispered to him softly.

Light's eyes widened but then he smiled softly and replied. "....I Love You Too...L...."