Chapter one

Mack Wilds

"Mhm, yassss right there daddy." She moaned as I deepened my strokes placing all of me in her, she gripped the sheets, arching her back

I bit my  lip, pulling out leaning down smashing my lips on to hers, she kissed me back, biting down on my lip. I pulled her on my lap still kissing, "I hope you not gone regret this."

She looked down at me, "I feel bad but, I'm never going to regret it."

"You're so beautiful...." I said pecking her lips again kissing the crock of her neck

"Ah mmmhm." She moaned , "Thank you."

"You welcome."

She got off my lap and walked over to the bathroom, I pulled up my sweats and followed her into the shower. She kissed me again and pushed me out the bathroom, "Nope, not this time baybe."

I laughed, "Come on T, you gone do me like that? I gotta shower too. We got some place to be ."

"We?" She questioned

I smiled, "Yeah baby. We."

She smiled, "As good as that sounds and as curious as I am? I can't go."

I scoffed throwing my hands up, "Why!? We been planning to go to my hometown for this teaser together!"

She sighed, "Mac- Tristan I can't do this with you."

"Why you standing me up?"

She sighed, "I have a last minute thing."

"You kno, I know when you're lying."

She rolled her eyes, sighing. "I'm not doing this with you."

I shook my head walking out, slamming the door going into the bathroom in the room next door.

~~~~~~

I pulled to the spot and did my due meeting a couple fans as I was doing the teaser for "Magic." I hate that Tara stood me up. I mean I know she's not technically my girl, we just friends with benefits but I also know that she promised to come with me to this, This is something important to me. And she wasn't here to share it with me.

___________

Tara

I hated standing up Tristan just as much as I hate cheating on O'shea. After I cleaned up and left Tristan's , I came home and changed . O'shea came in the room. I looked up from the tv over at him

"Where you been T!? You didn't come home last night." He said sitting down and laying my feet on his lap

I smiled as I started to think about how Tristian held me all night long last night, how he whispered and song sweet things into my ear. I snapped out of my flashback

"I was real tired last night so I crashed at a friends." I said looking down at my phone to see if I had a miss call from him

O'shea sighed, "Baby, listen to me..."

He leaned over taking my phone sitting it down on the arm of the couch, pulling me on his lap. Kissing me, "Listen, I love you and I know for the past couple months things been hectic, complicated and we been stressing and fighting a lot lately because I'm never home to take care of you but baybeh trust me, I'm sorry. I really am. I hate every second I'm away from you."

Tears of guilt ran down my face. He wiped them away with his thumb, lifting up my chin kissing my lips, "I hate seeing you cry. I hate seeing you mad at me and I know I drove you into the hands of another-"

He caught me off guard. I turned and looked at him, cutting him off, "Wait what?"

_______________

O'shea

I been knowing she's been cheating for a while now. Just haven't said anything because I love her and in the end it's all my fault. I been so stressed, I been taking it out on her. Sometimes , I don't get home til the next morning. It's all on me.

"You heard me." I said sighing , " I know you, you been out with another man. And I don't know that just by suspicion, instinct, or because I know you! I know because I know, you'll come home smiling and constantly smiling down at your phone. I know you're cheating on me."

She sighed and stayed quiet, shaking her feet nervously. I sighed leaning down pecking her lips. "I love you."

She looked up at me, "I love you too and I'm sorry."