"Come on girls," Rydel clapped and grabbed our hands, standing in the middle, "our lovers are waiting for us downstairs," she smirked as she gently nudged us in our arms. Honestly, I sometimes wonder if Rydel lost her virginity to Ell yet.

We all took in deep breaths and started walking out her room and down the stairs. We could've heard the boy's laughs and jokes they were making.

As soon as we reached mid-stairs, the voices and laughter died down and I honestly felt so uncomfortable. The girls and I were walking hand-in-hand, walking slowly down the stairs to make a good expression or entrance, I guess.

We reached the end of stairs and we all smiled confidently, although I wasn't feeling very confident right now. Riker, Ross and Ell looked like reindeers in front of a truck with bright lights; big eyes and dropped jaws.

Riker was wearing a black tuxedo, with, of course, black and white converse and hair was left normal. Fancy with a little bit of Riker. To be honest, I love him just the way he is.

Ross was wearing a black tuxedo also, but a sort of different style. He wore his hair like he normally does and once again, the Lynch brothers were twinning with black and white converse.

I think Ell was the fanciest from the 3 of them. He was wearing a black tuxedo, with fancy as fuck, black shoes, he was wearing a black bow under his chin and his hair looked the same but it looked like he added gel.

We all parted to our own partner. And for some crazy reason, I was so close to heading towards Ross' way.

I walked towards Riker, which for the first time, I was finally almost to his height. Riker and I gave each other a passionate, short kiss on the lips and smiled. His lips are so soft and tinder. I could kiss him everyday if I could.

"I'm finally as tall as you," I chuckled as I was measuring my height with him with my hand.

Riker laughed, "if it weren't for those 2 inch high heels,"

"Obviously," I smiled, "but y'know, I like being this tall because now," I looked straight into his beautiful hazel/green eyes and smiled, "I can look at you straight in your beautiful eyes and kiss you without getting on my tippy toes."

Riker smiled, "you're beautiful, Sam," he intertwined our hands together, "but I actually like you short because you look absolutely adorable on your tippy toes," Riker chuckled and gave me one of his cute smiles. Ugh, I adore this man so fucking much.

"Well, okay," Ross announced loudly, "since we're all ready, let's go eat 'cause I'm starving."

We all agreed by nodding our heads. We all headed outside towards Riker's car. I sat on the passengers seat, aside from Riker. Rydellington (Rydel's and Ell's ship name) and Racey (Stacey's and Ross' ship name, I guess) sat on the back seat.

We all talked about random stuff throughout the way to the restaurant the boys planned to take us.

When we arrived, the boys escorted us out of the car all gentlemen-like and walked us inside the restaurant. It was a very fancy-looking restaurant but very romantic, the way I like it when I'm on a date. But then again, I'd rather have a soup and watch Netflix with Riker with lazy clothes.

"Table reservation for the Lynches," Ross spoke up to the lady in the counter.

She scanned the huge book in front of her and slightly nodded, "right this way," she led us to the front table in front of a stage. Why the fuck did I not notice there was a stage here? I mean, that probably would've been the first thing I noticed.

The Lynches took out our seats, again, all gentlemen-like, and sat on their own chairs when we, the girls, were all seated down.

After a couple of minutes, a waiter approached us, "are you ready to order?"

Rydel, Stacey and I ordered some stake with smashed potatoes. Ain't no way we gonna order salad. Fuck that. The boys ordered some BBQ stake with a little chunk of white rice. Then, the boys ordered a bottle of wine.

After the waiter wrote all that down and said, "excuse me," he left. Now, we all started chatting about random stuff but I was mainly focused on Riker. I don't know why, I just fucking love staring at him. I love absolutely everything about him. His hair, his face, his arms, his smile, his laugh, the way he says my name. Ugh, I just don't even know. I think I'm finally over Ross.

Rydel was sitting next to me, and Ell was sitting next to her. Sitting on the other side of Ell was Stacey and sitting next to Stacey, of course, was Ross and Ross was sitting next to Riker. Yes, it's a round table and that's our sitting arrangement right now.

While everyone was talking, Riker leaned sideways into my ear and whispered, "by the way, this is only part 1 of our first date. I got something planned for later today," his hand under the table grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together. I couldn't help but smile. Something tells me that this night will be unforgettable.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Part 2 of this will be next chapter woo! anyways, best ship name for Riker and Sam was Rikmantha so shoutout to whoever commented that. I'm sorry I didn't add your username, it's bc wattpad is being a lil bitch and won't let me see the comments grr. oh btw, THANK U SO MUCH FOR 160K READS AND 4.46K VOTES LIKE WTF OMF THANK U ALL SO MUCH! LOVE U ALL!!

xoxo, Ariana