Why MEE??

Meanwhile back at the house......

Jade's P.O.V

So I'm at home sleep because OF all the testing we did at school and just because of school PERIOD! Im dreaming sweet dreams while Natalie is at her boo's house (ewww) boo loving with him, until I hear voices coming from the living room.

I knew it was Mr. Tre or as he wants me to call him "Dad" (you will know why later) so I get up out my bed and head downstairs.

 *going downstairs*

Me: Hey Mr. Tre you're back! Is everything o--kay? *sees MB*

OMG ITS MINDLESS BEHAVIOR AAAHHHHH!!!! Ok keep calm Jade keep calm.

Mr. Tre: haha yes everything is ok I just have a few friends over that's all. And what did I tell you about calling me Mr. Tre?

Me: I see and sorry force of habit

Mr. Tre: It's ok but Jade i would like for you to meet Mindless Behavior and one of their managers Mr. Kenneth. She's a HUGE fan just like my daughter!

Me: DAAAAAD!! You're embarrassing us!!

Mr. Tre: haha Sorry

Just as I was getting to know the boys - which I thought would never happen like this - Natalie came storming in the door. Bruised face clothes all jacked up, eyes red with tears running down them. I needed to know right away what happened because everyone in the room including me was shocked!!

Before I could say a thing she ran so fast up the stairs that I just had to run behind her.

Natalie's P.O.V

I was a MESS!!! I couldn't think straight at all and I could barely see because of all the tears running down my face so I'm surprised I got home safe while driving. I feel like a complete idiot, a fool and just when I thought my life was ruined things got WORSE!!!!!

As I was parked my car in the drive way I made my way up to the front door. As I opend the door I saw my father, Jade, and mindl-- wait MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!! I couldn't believe this I felt so ashamed and embarrassed because all eyes were on me. So I just ran upstairs to be alone and Jade was trailing right behind me.

I finally made it to my room.

*opens door and slams door behind me*

*Jade opens door again and close it gently*

Jade: Hey Nat. Whats wrong?

Me: Oh so you just assume something is wrong with me!

Jade: I mean look at you! Ok let me try this again. Nat, are you going to tell me what's wrong?

Me: It's JJJAAAAAIIIDDDEEENNN *cries uncontrollably*

 *tells Jade everything that happened at Jaidens house*

Jade: Jaien is such an excuse my french but A**HOLE!!! But at least you don't have to deal with his BS anymore.

Me: yeah you're right. I just need sometime to myself now.

Jade: Ok well get yourself together. I will be downstairs with the guest if you need me.

Me: Kk and tell Dad I'm sorry.

Jade: Ok will do!

Once jade left I just had to listen to some music so I turned on Sleeping With Sirens If You Can't Hang, I was in that type of mood for some punk rock music plus that's how I felt.(play song in multimedia if you want while reading)

I went in the bathroom and ran me some water for a nice hot bath. While my water was running I looked in the mirror to see the bruise that Jaiden left on my face from when he slapped me. I took some cream that I had to used on the bruises around my neck from when I used to hang myself, to put on the bruise on my face. I should clear up in no time.

Once I did that I went in my room and stripped out of my jacked up clothes and layed out a new cute outfit to show that nothing can put me down!(in comments)

My bath was ready. Nice and warm with bubbles, just how I like it. I slowly got in the tub and soaked while Kellin Quinn's voice (lead singer of SWS) helped me feel at ease. This is just what I needed!

AAAHHHHH awesome chapter right!!!???? If you want more you know what to do Vote, Comment, & REEAADDD!!!