updates!

Name: techno

Species: Ao oni

Gender:male

Eye color: pastel red(in human form his eyes are an everyday hazel)

Age;18(in human form)(in his true form he is alot older)

Looks: he looks just like the ver 2.0 Ao oni but he has long black hair, and a dull yellow wing marking on his larger arm, and has a spiked collar withna chain on the front,(in human form he has the long hair tied up in a ponytail,a spiked belt,a white jacket,and black ripped up pants,)

Powers: the only powers has has is transforming into a human and a ultrasonic cry that is able to break glass.

Information: he can only say a few words, but those words are copied from his prey., he seems to behave just like a typical Ao oni, if he stares at a girl for too long he will start panting and drooling in his original oni voice, he copies peoples personalities because of that people call him a "emo wannabe".

Habits: chewing on organs,rubbing his head on huntsman's out of playfulness.

Favorite food:human eyes, and legs.

Love interest : the huntsman by RobinSEI (techno seems to act very playful doglike around her.)he can be aggressive if he hears an argument between her and someone, so he is basically a type of guard.so if your around her enemies list.. Prepare to see this Ao oni running at you m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgm7H-ue... (yes tech looks like and sounds like that big headed purple monster.), the command for techno to attack is " oni devour"

Weaknesses: has the mindset of the typical Ao oni, is not very smart when his prey is clever.,fire, and mirrors,the copying of his dead prey can make the victim he's after escape more easily.he's pretty stupid.

Friends:fuwatty,squatto, Ao oni,crom oni,

Enemies: Hiroshi,nightmareheart,misty(in his human form)time destroyer, and akane oni, drn(because she broke into huntsman's house because drn was trying to get something for her brothers birthday)

Quotes: "grrrr?" "Pant~" Pant~""purrrr..'(when he stared at somebody to long)"Hiroshi!Hiroshi!"its me mika!"(when he copies mikas voice)"grrrrr!!grogh!!grogjgjhgrrty!"(when he is mauling somebody)"me?no!I'm normal."(in his human form when somebody see's a red flag on him), purrrr~(when being petted by huntsman)*growling*, "hmmm?"*panting*