Chapter 2

Jessie's POV

........................

It was 10:55 and John and my mom were all packed. I was standing in my room studying myself in the mirror. I looked too much like my dad. I hated that, And my dad had too. He always said that even though I looked like him, I still wouldn't be as successful as him.

I was sort of nervous about this week. What if this boy was dangerous? What if he hurt me like my father? But my mom wouldn't hire him if he was dangerous, right? I mean, I think she cares about me.

I pushed those thoughts from my head and looked back at the mirror. I had layered dirty blonde hair and green eyes mixed with a little blue. They were the same as my dads, only Mine didn't have that look of hatred that my dad's always had.

I was interrupted by a knock on the front door. I heard talking and I ran downstairs to meet my new babysitter. But I was met with a surprise.

Standing there in my doorway, was LIAM PAYNE!! I dropped my i-pod and they looked up. Liam smiled at me. He freakin smiled at me.

"hello, you must be Jessie."he said walking towards me. I nodded.

"Honey, do you know this boy?" my mother asked. I stated at her in disbelief. I beckoned for her to come with me. I held up a finger, indicating for Liam to wait a minute. He nodded.

My mother followed me upstairs into my room. I waved my hands, indicating for her to look around the room.

"what?" she asked, confused. I mentally face palmed myself. I pointed to my 1D poster. She studied it for a moment, then looked at me confused. I pointed to Liam and she looked at me, then to the door. I nodded and she looked at me in disbelief.

"that's him?" she said. I nodded then smiled. She shook her head and smiled as well.

"I should have known that." she said. I laughed. She was still in shock. She walked downstairs and I followed her. As soon as I saw Liam I felt like fainting. My hands were shaking and I was doing everything I could to keep from fan-girling. But I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"OH MY GOSH!! LIAM PAYNE IS IN MY HOUSE!!!" I screamed. I covered my mouth and blushed. He chuckled and my mom looked embarrassed.

"sorry, she's a huge fan. John honey, we have to go now or we'll miss our flight!" my mother called. John came downstairs with the luggage. My mother hugged me.

"I will miss you SO much Jessie. We'll be back on Saturday at 12:00. I love you darling." mt mother called. John kissed me on the forehead.

"bye kiddo." he said as they walked out the door.

"bye!! I'll miss you!" I called. They hopped in the car and drove away. I turned back to Liam.

"I'll show you to your room." I said. He smiled and followed me upstairs. I opened the door to the guest bedroom and Liam walked in. He examined the room, then put his luggage on the bed.

"I'll be right back" I said. He nodded and I ran into my room. I just realized how embarrassing it would be if Liam saw my posters. I carefully took down all my 1D posters except for the one of all of them on stage. I loved that one. Satisfied, I walked back into the guest room.

He was putting his clothes into the draws of the dresser. I watched him silently. When he was finished I cleared my throat and he turned to me.

"umm, not trying to sound rude, but why are you babysitting me?" he chuckled.

"well I was visiting my Aunt here in America and she told me about your mom and her trip. You were supposed to stay at her house, but she hurt her back, so I volunteered to babysit you." he said. I was shocked. He wanted to babysit me.

"so what do you want to do?" he asked. I thought about it, then I had the perfect idea.

"Let's go to the fair."