hey.

Hi everybody who may possibly be reading my book and think its the shit of all shits. I just reread everything and I realize how many freaking errors are in it. I said when school started again I'd start writing again, but I can't.  I actually decided to write the rest of this and not do 'When The Time Is Right.'  I wish I could, but this past summer has been possibly the best and worst summer in my life. I had SO MUCH GUY DRAMA and I lost my best friend (who was really like a brother to me- and not the one I mentioned in one of my stories) and he is currently in New York for school and I'm really proud of him. I also lost a really close friend because of what happened before school ended and I'll admit that I miss him so much, but really I miss the memories if that makes sense. Well I don't really miss the memories- or him- idk I've just had a lot going on and I'm sorry that I haven't been writing.  I don't have many people that read my book, but we all start off slow right? Well I said why my summer was bad now why  it was good, I made new friends that were so amazing - I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time until I began hanging out with them- and not to be rude but probably 10x better than some  of my friends at school. Also I've realized who I truly want to be when I grow up and idk I guess everything sorta fell into place and yeah.Tthis past summer was -something- to say the least and I'm still  going through some personal problems about self forgiveness and personal happiness. So I'm going to finish everything for From The Ordinary and it will most likely be my only publication on this site. I will also add that in the beginning, when I first started writing, I was in a dark place and slowly got worse and worse and hit rock bottom. I told some of my friends over the summer that I was truly going to try and get better and I thought I was-  but I was wrong. I'm still recovering and I have no shame in admitting that.

On another note I have written so much for the rest of FTO and I plan on updating the story during this next school year. And I'm going to be posting covers on YouTube also! So I hope you check them out when I do, I will post links to my channel and I hope you like them. I will do a range of artists and bands including 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pierce The Veil, All Time Low, Of Mice And Men, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, James Bay, Ed Sheeran, Birdy, etc. really everything and anything. If you do check them out and you like them comment on some songs you would want me to cover. If you don't like them, well that's you. so yeah. This is a really long author's note that's probably longer than all my stories combined. and yeah that's it. peace.