Chapter Nine - "It Wasn't Supposed To Be Like This..."

Start from the beginning

Neither wanted to.

Neji sighed and said, "We'll have to get the help of someone else."

Tenten looked at Neji in fear and said, "I-I don't know how anyone will react to that. I've already told you how everyone over here acts. Are you sure you'll be able to put up with it?"

Neji nodded and said, "Of course. Look, even though you don't want to, we have to figure out how to revert what's happened. It's the right thing to do."

Tenten sighed heavily, nodding and saying, "I understand, Neji... Look, about earlier, I'm sorry... I know I was wrong for yelling at her, but it just felt like she was... I don't know, I just didn't want to lose you."

Neji hesitated before placing his hand over Tenten's.

She looked over at him with tired eyes, and he said, "He may not be the Neji you want, but he's the Neji you have. No matter what he is, you should at least understand that it's better than not having a Neji at all."

Tenten shivered at the thought and nodded softly.

He smiled softly at her and said, "Come on, take me to the Hyuga compound."

Tenten shuddered and gripped his hand tight, opening the door only to barely dodge a flaming blue hand. That hand instead connected to Neji's arm, but he barely dodged on time for it to touch air.

He quickly realized that the hand had purple nail polish on it.

"You motherfucker!!!"

In stepped in Hinata with vengeful eyes. She glared between both of them before setting her eyes on Neji.

She then laughed and said, "Aww, how sweet. What; have you found a new bitch's ass to pinch now? Is that why you defend her so much?!"

Neji didn't have time to answer, as Hinata aimed for Neji with a harming intent.

Tenten squeaked, "H-Hinata, stop!! He's not your Neji!!"

Hinata didn't pay attention, as she was trying to properly aim for Neji. Neji looked at his cousin with wide eyes, realizing that she was using brute force Tenten had once talked about.

He knew that with her attitude, she could easily strike him down without giving it a thought.

Neji had to be careful, or his next move could be his last.

~

Tenten growled at Neji and spat, "Oh, I'm so fucking scared!!"

Neji's grip on her shoulder tightened as he gave her an evil smirk. "You're only making this worse for yourself. Apologize, and I'll let you go and forget you ever insulted me."

Tenten gave him a reply by spitting on his cheek. He wiped the spit off; his hand trembling in anger.

"Fine," he said, his voice dangerously low, "if that's how you want it."

Tenten yelled and lashed at him as he pressed her down on the counter, getting on top of her moments later.

"You get the fuck off of me, Neji, right now!!!" She tried to beat his chest, but he simply grabbed her wrists and pressed them down over her head.

Tenten felt a vein in her throat throb; a signal that she was truly pissed. But Neji didn't care.

Nothing she did or said could reach him now.

Neji suddenly pressed his lips up against hers roughly, efficiently shutting her up.

Tenten's breath hitched in her throat, but she managed to suck in a breath the moment she felt his tongue lightly wiggle up against her mouth.

She squealed and tried to free herself and turn her head, but her movements just made it easier for him to slip his tongue inside her mouth.

Tenten whined and tried to kick him off, but he started pressing his groin up against hers. Tenten whined and whimpered, but Neji was unfazed.

Slowly but surely, he started to hump her.

With her legs wide open, Tenten couldn't cease the movements, nor could she escape.

It wasn't long until she settled down into the movement, closing her eyes and allowing herself to be lost in the moment. Neji continued to grind up against her, and she returned the favor, pressing her feet down and pushing herself up against him.

Neji groaned, capturing her tongue with his and lightly pulling on it with his teeth. Tenten shuddered and felt herself becoming really aroused.

However, before she could fully lose herself in the moment, a tiny bit of sense crawled into her mind and snapped her out of it.

Neji could feel her body tense up against his, and he parted his lips from her, watching her as she breathed heavy and whimpered.

Neji sighed and kissed her neck, whispering up against her skin, "I'm sorry, Tenten."

Moments later, he got off of her quickly, and Tenten could hear her front door open and slam shut.

She didn't even realize she was crying until a tear tickled her cheek.

~

Hinata tried to strike Neji right and left, but he was just as swift as she, and when the right moment came, he knocked her off her feet without a grunt.

Hinata yelled and got up to attack again, but Tenten stepped between them and yelled, "Please, stop!! I beg you, Hinata; he's not the Neji you know!!!"

Hinata was still quite angry, but a small part of her realized the panic in Tenten's voice.

She said lowly, "Tenten... Is that the real you?"

Tenten nodded softly and said, "It is, trust me, please. The other Tenten would-!" "The other Tenten would've tried to fight me," she replied, her Byakugan deactivating.

Hinata stood up straight, glaring at Neji while he returned a blank stare.

She noticed that he was keeping contact with her eyes and chuckled. "Yeah," she said, "and that must not be Neji. Our Neji anyways. He would've already looked at my chest at this point."

Tenten nodded and said, "But I assure you, it really isn't him."

Neji scoffed and said, "You'd have to be an idiot to believe that." Hinata scowled at him and said, "Just because you aren't him doesn't mean you're exempt, Hyuga. Don't forget that."

Neji sighed and said, "Nice to know."

Before Hinata could say anything else, Tenten said, "The other Neji and Tenten are on the other side, Hinata. And we need help getting the right Neji back over here."

"And you want that?" Hinata asked, chuckling, "After all that bullshit he put you through?"

Tenten looked elsewhere and said, "It's the right thing to do..." Hinata laughed and said, "Pathetic!"

"Hey, watch your mouth," Neji warned, becoming slightly irritated.

Hinata growled and said, "You wanna dance, cousin? I don't care if you're a different Neji, I'll still kick your ass."

"Unlikely," Neji replied flatly, "But we're not trying to fight you. We're trying to decide who do go to for help."

Hinata scoffed and said, "That's too easy. Just go to the weirdest bookworm in town." "

Who?" Neji asked, curiosity settling in.

Hinata chuckled and said, "Why Choji of course. I'll take you there, but if I see you looking at anything you shouldn't I'm kicking your ass."

Neji smirked softly and said, "Like I said, dear cousin. Unlikely."

~

Terribly sorry for the wait, not sorry at all for the smut. And it's not ending there either. Just don't expect things to go erotic anytime soon. XDD

Until the next Update!!

~ Nimo