Liam Payne, my Babysitter?!!

A/N:

Hey readers of wattpad. I don't want to call you that so I will call you, ummm, how about, DONUTS!! yes, I like donuts very much. So my lovely donuts, let us get to the story!

FOR NARNIA!!!!!

sorry that was random.

I'm cray cray!!!!

Ok, enough talk. To the story!!!!!!!! Oh and Jessie's a girl.

Jessie's POV

........................

'Flashback'

"stop Daddy you're hurting me!" I screamed as he spanked me. He continued for a few minutes then stopped, sweat trickling down his forehead.

I was crying hysterically and as soon as he stopped I shrank down onto the floor in a little ball. He looked down at me with cold eyes.

"you are worthless! Your brother is a million times better than you will ever be!!! You will never amount to anything in life!" I whimpered as he kicked me and left the room. I sat there in a ball rocking back and forth.

I heard my mother and father screaming at each other. Then my dad walked towards the door dragging my brother and some luggage. My brother was struggling, but even though he was strong, my father was stronger.

"Mom! Jessie!!" he screamed as my dad was pulling him out the door. I crawled towards them.

"jason!!! Don't leave me!!" I screamed. My mom stood there crying. Jason escaped my fathers grip and ran to me. He hugged me tight. I closed my eyes, sobbing into his shirt. I felt the weight leave me, and when I opened my eyes, he was gone.

I crawled to the door in time to see my father pushing Jason into the car. I tried to run to the car, but the pain in my side wouldn't allow me to make it there before the car drove away.

I sat there crying on the steps until I felt my mother's soft hands lift me up and carry me to my bed.

One thought was swirling in my head as I fell asleep.

'JASON WAS GONE.'

'end of flashback'

I woke up sweating. That memory always made it's way into my nightmares. My mother came into the room and sat beside me on my bed. I rested my head on her shoulder. She rubbed my back.

She knew I was having the same nightmare I'd been having for 7 years. I was 5 then. We sat there for awhile, until my new step-dad knocked on the door. He pushed it open slightly and leaned against the door frame. He gave me a sympathetic look, then walked over and sat on the other side of me.

I felt warm between their two bodies. I felt, safe. We were a family. And I liked that feeling.

My mom stood up and my step-dad followed her out of the room. After they closed the I got out of bed and went to my closet. I put on a blue t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. It was a Saturday so I didn't bother putting on anything fancy.

I walked downstairs, thinking about how different my step-dad (his name is John) is from my dad. John would never hit me or say something mean to me.

But on the day I met him, I didn't think like that when I saw him. He was a tall man with a buzz-cut. He had huge muscles, and that's what scared me on the day I met him. His muscles reminded me of my father.

'Flashback'

As John approached me, I took a step back. He reached out to shake my hand and I flinched and closed my eyes.

When I opened them, he was looking down at me with with sympathy. I took a step towards him and examined his face.

He had a kind face. There was something in his eyes that told me he wouldn't hurt me. That was the same look that was always in Jason's eyes.

I shook his hand, then hugged him. He seemed surprised at first, but he eventually hugged back. My mother stood there smiling.

'end flashback'

I walked into the living room with a smile on my face. I sat down on the couch. John looked at me and laughed.

"well you sure recover fast." he said in his southern drawl. Even though we were from New York, my mother met John in Texas.

"yup." I said, popping the p. He chuckled then turned back to the TV. My mother called both of us into the kitchen.

I skipped happily into the kitchen and sat down at the table. My mother and John were whispering. I looked at them for a second and they turned to me. They sat down at the table and looked at me. I looked back.

"honey, we have something to talk to you about." My mother said. I knew that tone of voice. It was the tone my mother used when she told me about John. I looked her suspiciously.

"we're going on a honey moon for a week starting tomorrow." I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I thought it was something BIG. John looked at me.

"Where will I go?" i asked. They looked at each other.

"you're going to have a babysitter." John said. I looked at my mother. She knew I hated babysitters, but I didn't argue. I nodded my head.

"who?" I asked. They looked at each other again. Okay, this was getting weird.

"it's a boy..." I cut her off.

"A BOY!?!" I screamed. My mother nodded.

"it's a boy named Liam, he's my friends nephew." she finished. I stared at her in disbelief. I hated babysitters, but a BOY?! That was even worse.

"why a boy?!" I asked. John spoke up this time.

"because we couldn't find anyone else, and he's a very responsible boy." he said. I nodded my head, agreeing to this plan. But I was still in shock.

"when is he coming?" I asked as I walked over to the cabinet and took out a box of cereal. I poured myself a bowl and walked back over to the table.

"tomorrow morning at 11:00."my mother said. I nodded and started to eat my cereal. It was going to be a strange week.

A/N:

Sorry for short chapter, they'll get longer.