the accident

Bella p.o.v  

_______________________________________________________________________  

ring... ring.... ring.. "hello" 

'is this Mrs.Bella Cullen?'  

'yes. is something the matter?'  

'yes... your father Charlie swan.. he's in the hospital he got hit by a truck..' 

'oh no... I'll be right over..'  

-call ended-  

Charlie... I didn't know he would die so soon...  

"Edward, I'm going to the hospital." I said frantically.  

"why, is something wrong?"  

"yes Charlie's in the hospital. I need to go see him."

"ok, I'll come with you" "ok.."

Alice p.o.v

i had a vision of bella turning Charlie into a vampire! oh no she can't do that.. it'll cause her a lot of pain if Charlie dies but still.. we can't let her!

i hear her phone ringing. its the hospital clerk or whatever. "Alice calm down" jasper said soothingly. i almost forgot he was here. 'Edward go with bella to the hospital to stop her from changing Charlie' i thought to Edward i know he heard me cause i heard him say he'll come with her.

i heard the engine of Edwards black porsche start up then bella and Edward drove of to the hospital. i relaxed a little bit.. for jasper but in my mind i was still panicking like crazy.. i know the perfect way to calm my self down!! shoping!!!! i turned jasper and said " do you wanna go shopping with me!!??" he just stood up and ran out the room. i noticed his eyes were black. looks like we have to go hunting instead.. not fair..

"carlisle, me and jasper are going hunting, we'll be back soon!"

"ok, actually I'm going to come with you, i need to hunt too."

"ok" we walked at human pace toward the door then once we got out side we ran at vamp speed into the forest. I caught the scent of human blood. oh no! I turned to jasper and I saw that Carlisle was holding him back and manipulating the scent of blood in the air. I forgot to mention that he has a new gift!! he can manipulate smells and change them. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

i  know its short but this is juss a filler chapter.

<3 calla lilly