10.

Elena pov

'Hey how can you train if you have an injury?' I suddenly asked.

'I uh was at the medical?'

'You said training Neymar.'

He looked at me questionly. 'What? You expect me to cheat on you is that it.'

'Wow hold on there cowboy i didn't said anything about cheating and why are you so tingled up.'

'Maybe you dont have to know everything?' He fired back which it was stupid off him. Defiantly my hormones are groing crazy and he does too.

'Well fuck you.' I spitted out and walked out of the door on my way to work. A great day to be the assistance of Lorenzo. Not.

'Ha Elena, well there is not much you can do, because my other assistant already did a lot. But you can think of a new commercial for the Adidas footballers. They are going to show the world, with their faces our new football boots. And if you have any questions.'

'You are here.' I interrupted him and faked a smile. Actually this is what I wanted to do, but showing my design not others. But yeah, I still can do something i always wanted.

'By the way you have a desk before my office.' He said before I wanted to talk away. I nodded. 'I know.'

I saw the papers I needed and took my laptop out of my purse and starting to come up with a new commercial.

It was 1pm, lunch. I putted all the papers in a map and stock it in my purse. I knew someone is looking at me, when I looked up I saw David with a small smile.

'Lunch?'

I nodded and took my laptop with me too. You never know what can happen
well I know.

'Where do you want to eat?' I asked him. ' I want Chinese.' I nodded and walked to my car.

'We can go with my car.' David suddenly said. I sighed and took place next to him. In silence we drove to a Chinese restaurant. I opened the door and ignored the people that were staring at us. we get into the restaurant and both ordered a wok.

'Its so nice here, weird i don't know this place.' I said while admiring the place

'it's the best Chinese restaurant in town, no whole Spain. You should try the sushi its amazing.'

I smiled and nodded. We talked quite about a lot and got our food.

'This is heaven.' I moaned.

'I know right.'

'Its so good.' When I wanted to take another bite, there stood someone before me i didn't expected. Its like i'm hallucinate which i'm not.

'Neymar?' I frowned my eyebrows

'What are you doing here? With him?' He looked with angry eyes to him.

'Lunching, i have a break and he showed me this restaurant. How did you know I was here?'

'Are you seriously asking that.' David chuckled

'Shut up.' He shouted. I stood up and grabbed Neymar by his arm. 'Come with me.' I whispered

'No you come with me.' He hissed and took my hand which it didn't like. His hand pressure on mine was hard and rough like he would hit me any moment but I know he never would. I hope for this sake.

'Why are you so dramatic.' I asked while we got into his car. 'We are just friends Neymar.'

'We were also friends, Elena!' He raised his voice. 'I don't see him that way, goddamn Neymar! Can i just enjoy my damn food and get back to my shit desk that's standing before the office of my boss. I already have a lot on my plate right now, i don't want to have this fight.' I said and get out of the car. I returned to the table where David still was eating.

'Are you ok?' He asked while I sit down.

'Lets finish this and taste a sushi.'

------

So Ney Ney is jeallyyy
and he's been acting shaddyyy...

But people the story will not be like 30 chapters or something. I think it will end by 20 or 16 I don't know. But the end is almost near but still far away.

lmao in so bad at this

But thank you for the support people I love you. I'm so glad you even read this story and take a second of your life voting it and commenting.

Which I actually didn't expect.

And that some of you even like it omg

Sorry for this small part and it's boring but It will be more dramatic and fun muwahaha.

LOVE YOU ALL XXX