Prologue Emma and Zane Part 1

Emma POV.
"It's here! It's here!!" I said running to my friends lockers. I was jumping up and down for  joy! It was freshman year and I was wearing a shirt that said, "just deal with it," and my hair was pulled up into high ponytail.

"Emma?" Felicia said. I just ignored her and continued jumping, "Emma?!" She grabbed my shoulders. I stopped jumping and stared at her, "do you remember the breathing exercises I taught you?" She asked with a serious face.

I nodded my head yes, "good. Know take a deep breath and tell us what's so important,"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I guess now would be a great time to tell  you about myself.

Well my name is Emma Klingbiel. I LOVE theater if you couldn't tell. I have always tried out for plays. I love to dance. But it always depends on who the teacher is. I love to sing and have an amazing voice. I am very funny I always make people laugh. I love to make people's day by yelling "hi" and honking at them. I am a friend to every person that I meet. My two bestes friends in the whole world is Felicia and Kaytie. I should probably get back to my story now. So any ways...

I opened my eyes and saw my two best friends staring at me with confusion written on there faces.

Kaytie and Felicia have been amazing with everything that's happened in my life! I met Felicia first then Kaytie but I totally believe that it was fate that brought us three together.

"The cast list was posted!" I said trying not to jump for joy again.

"Really?!" Kaytie asked she took a step closer to me, "what part did you get?!"

"Aurora!" I said holding both my hands in the air I stared bouncing around again. This year for the musical we are doing Sleeping Beauty if you haven't guessed it already.

"Well I should probably get going," I said waving goodbye, "we have our first cast meeting!"

"Oh, Emma?" Felicia said yelling down to me, "let me know who Prince Phillips is played by," she said winking. I shook my head and laughed.

~~~

We were in the auditorium waiting for the directors to tell us what we had to do. I met the three fairies, Maleficent, my parents but I still haven't met Prince Philips.

I sat down in the front, in my assigned seat. I pulled out my script and began to highlight all my lines in the play. No sooner than I stared doing that the directors showed up, "Hello my beautiful rainbows," the drama teacher exclaimed sitting down and pulling out his laptop.

"Hello Mr. Green," we all said back. I laughed a little bit. I've known Mr. Green my whole life. He is kinda like a second father to me.

"Well we are going to be busy bee's for the next couple of months. So shall we begin?" He asked with a mischievous grin on his face, "okay I need the king, the queen, the three fairies and our beautiful Aurora all on stage,"

All he called for, walked on stage. He lined us up and looked at us individually. He paired us off into tiny groups to work on the relationship of the characters to the other characters. For example The king and Queen need to act like they are married, and the fairies need to act like best friends (most of the time). Mr. Green came up to me

"Where's my prince?!" He exclaimed Turing to face everyone. They all stared at him with a blank expression, "Seriously. Nobody knows where he is?!"

"I'm right here," a deep voice said from behind the curtains. The figured walked out of the darkness and Stopped next to me.

I was to busy looking at my script to even look at the actor playing the prince.

"Aw. There you are," Mr. Green said grabbing my script and throwing it on the ground. I looked at him in surprise, "pay attention Emma. Now turn towards each other and formally meet,"

I rolled my eyes and turned towards the boy standing next to me. My eyes widened in shock and my mouth fell open.

"Close your mouth sweet cheeks. People might start to get the wrong idea," The guy said smirking and winking at me

"Your gross," I said

"I've been called worse," he said pulling out his phone and typing on it.

"My name is-,"

"Emma Klingbiel. Freshman. Captain of the Basketball team. Has two best friends by the name of, Kaytie and Felicia. And doesn't have one bad bone in her tiny petit body," he said smirking down at me

"Wha- how?" I asked.

"We were in the same Elementary school and we had almost every class period the same in Middle School,"

"Then how come I don't know you?" I asked

"I was kinda a loner back then. But know it's high school so here I am,"

"But how did you know I got Captain of the Basketball team? It happened yesterday,"

"I still keep tabs on you, Emma," he said putting his phone away and staring at me intently.

Wow. This guy, I try not to feel flattered but I am. I blushed and looked down at my feet. No. Emma stop. You are stronger than this! You do not like him.

"So your Prince Phillip?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"How long did it take for you to figure that out?" He asked holding his chin to say that he is thinking about it, "not very long I guess since you were practically born that way," he said walking away from me.

I blinked, once. Twice. I sped after him and grabbed his shoulder forcefully making him turn around, "I am not stupid! I have more intelligence then you and Barney put together, but we have to at least pretend to like each other. For the musicals sake at least,"

He stared at me. I thought he was going to have a snarky comeback our be mad at me, but to my surprise he laughed.

"Aw. Princess don't you see?" He asked laughing still. I looked at him in confusion, "I don't want to be here," he walked away. Again.

I huffed in frustration and turned to grab my script.

"Okay everyone lets start from the beginning," Mr. Green said. Everybody who is in the first scene goes up on stage and takes their spots. I zone out, since I'm not in the first part, and think about what Zane said

"Aw don't you get it princess? I don't want to be here,"

~~~

"He's so annoying!" I said talking to Felicia and Kaytie on the phone.

"I have a plan," Felicia said. You could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"Felicia it better not be something illegal," Kaytie said in a warning tone.

"Psh. It's not illegal," Felicia said   She sounded really annoyed.

"Then what is it?" I asked cutting their ridiculous fight about wether or not the plan is legal or not.

"It's good. It's so good, so are you in Emma?" Felicia said Turing her attention to me

"What's the worse that could happen?" I said nodding

Felicia gave me and Kaytie sickening grin. I wish I could take away the words.
********************************************
What's up guys. I thought that I would do some prologues on my bestes friends and their boyfriends. So this one is Emma and Zane. There will be a part 2. I would like to give a shoutout to Broadway_Redhead shes the one who wrote this chapter she did amazing!!job.You should go read her books they are amazing! I really hope that you guys enjoy!!!
Vote•Comment•Enjoy