Mia:"can you all please wear your seat belts. Take of will commence in 5 minutes. It's a two hour flight to your secret destination."

The flight to Paris was fun. As soon as we took of a flight attendant came around with soft drinks. Maddy hated the take off. She had gripped my hands and closed her eyes tight shut. I held her as close as possible. It was a little hard considering we had seat belts. She calmed down once we were airborne. The attendant bought us snacks and we all watched American pie together. We kept pausing it every time Mr.  Jeffries popped his head around the door. Just as the movie finished Mia's voice came out of the intercom.

Mia:"can you all please take your seats and fasten your seat belts. Were going to land soon."

We hit the ground with a soft thump. The plane skidded to a halt. The flight attendant smiled at us all as she opened the plane door. Me and Maddy were first in line. I placed my hands over her eyes as I led her to the open door. Leaning closer to her and so my lips were against her ear I whispered.

Me:"welcome to Paris."

I kissed her earlobe before pulling my hands away from her eyes. Slowly lifting her lids she gasped as her hands flew to her mouth. Hearing more gasps I turned to see the rest of our class were just as surprised. From where we were all stood we could see the top half of the Eiffel Tower. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Me. Jeffries stood there smiling. I smiled back before he went and stood in front of us all facing us.

Mr. J:"right I'm going to lead you to the minibus. Your luggage is being placed there now but you might have to wait a little. Once the luggage is in we will first go to the hotel rest up a little and eat then after a register you may all go out and explore."

Cheers erupted as we were lead to the mini bus. Me and mads took the back two seats. Our hotel was 2 hours away as we were staying in Central Paris. I placed my arm around Maddy's shoulders and she placed her head on my chest. I talked to the guys for a while but soon the whole coach settled down. Maddy's soft slow even breathing calmed my own and soon my head was leaning against hers and my eye lids were drooping. My heart beat matched hers as I fell asleep.

Mia:"guys wake up! Were here!"

I awoke. Disorientated for a moment. I looked around forgetting for a minute where I was. Then I remembered. We were in Paris. I looked at Maddy who was already awake and grinning at me.

Mads:"hurry up sleepy head. I want to go exploring." I grinned back and nodded. We all climbed out of the minibus and waited for our trollies to be handed to us. Obviously the 3K's had the most luggage. I took both mine and Maddy's trollies and started walking ahead.

Mia:"Rhydian. Carmella should have opened the door. I called her yesterday. If not use the key to open the door. She may have gone shopping." She shouted.

Mads:"who's carmella?"

Me:"that is mrs Bentley. She's the housekeeper here. This house is ours too. mr and mrs Bentley take care of it and live here because were not always here."

She nods. Our four friends have caught up with us by this time. I enter the code to the gate. Behind the gate lies huge fields surrounded by trees. And there stood in the middle is a magnificent looking house so big it could be mistaken for a palace. The gate opened and I heard everyone following us in. As we reach the house I can see mrs Bentley stood waiting. I smile as I begin to walk faster. I drop the bags at the bottom of the stairs and run up them. She smiles wildly and holds her arms wide open. I run and give her a huge hug.

Me:"mrs Bentley. How are you? And where's mr Bentley?"

Mrs. B:"I'm ok how are you." She pulled away and held my face in her hands. "You've grown so much since the last time I saw you."