Time Man x Reader

"Please, a little purple bot that's not even finished doesn't even stand a chance!" Flash Man argued with Time Man. You always hated when they argued about who was stronger. "Even though I may be unfinished, I will beat you."

Finally they started fighting, you couldn't help but sigh and watch from the shadows. You noticed Time Man starting to lose energy, he collapses on his knees, panting.

"Pathetic," Flash Man smirked, "You are a fraud, you are a worthless unfinished robot with no real purpose in the world..."

You had enough, you stormed to Flash Man and slapped him in the face, causing a red hand mark on his face, "That's not true!! Time Man is my best friend! I love him more than anyone in the world!! You're the worthless one if you talk to my friend like that!!"

Time Man just watched in awe, blushing slightly, as you stood up for him.

"Tch, doesn't matter," Flash Man scoffed as he walked off, "I'm the superior one anyway."

There was a pause until, "He's right, though..." Time Man spoke to break the silence.

You turned to face him, "I'm unfinished, he took my job, my power, everything from me... I am worthless."

You kneeled down to meet his face, as he was still on the ground from lack of energy. You hold his hand, "That's not true! He might've took your job but he doesn't have the one thing that you have, and that's me. You're my best friend, and I love you." You blush as you say your love, he blushes back with tears in his eyes, he then leans in and his lips met yours. He whispers, "Thanks and I love you two."

You smile as he whispers, you hug him as tight as you can and he slowly but bravely hugs you back as tears flow down his cheeks. Not tears of sadness, but of happiness, knowing that he will always have time for loving and caring for you.

The next day, Flash Man still having the handprint on his face approached Time Man to bully him, but when you stepped by him, Flash Man looked in shock and walked away. You kiss Time's cheek, "Trust me, Time, he won't bother you ever again."

He smiles and kisses your forehead, "Thanks."

You two continued as Time Man slows the flow of time to watch the sunset so that the moment may never end.