By Kish- Tao♥

• Dedicated kay Carene Quinto

It's better to wait many years for someone you are sure of... than to grab that chance with someone who picks you up but drops you whenever he wants to... 

Sometimes those persons you never thought cared are actually the ones you truly loves you. 

Tao was sitting on one of the bench in park. 

"I Love You.

I really wish I could tell you that, every time I see you my heart beats so fast I think it will come out of my chest. But I can't I know that you already love someone else;

I know that you are happy with him. But I promise the moment he leaves you, I will get you and never ever let you go." 

Knowing that the one you love loves someone else really hurts.

Especially when you know that the person she loves is not worthy.

You want to tell her that she'll only get hurt in loving that guy, but how can you tell her that?  

Seeing that she smiles so brightly whenever she's with him, a kind of smile you rarely see. 

Even if it hurts, the only thing you can do is watch, watch from afar. Hoping that someday she'll realize what you want her to realize. 

One Monday morning. . . 

"Tao!", he look around and saw Rene calling him. Rene, the one he loves.  

"You need me?" Tao asked. "My boyfriend is busy, he can't come to lunch. Can you come with me?" Rene stated.  

"Busy? Tch he's always busy, maybe he doesn't care" Tao thought, but decided to come with Rene. 

Weeks passed and still Tao and Rene are together eating lunch. Sometimes Tao is thinking that Rene and his boyfriend had a fight. But every time he asks Rene, she would just shrug and changed the subject. 

Tao was worrying about Rene, he notices the dark circles around her eye, clearly stating that Rene lacks some sort of sleep.  

Sometimes he would catch Rene rubbing her eyes, which are also puffy.  

She also has no appetite to eat.  

Surely there is a problem.  

So Tao thought of a way to make her happy at least. Since it also breaks his heart seeing Rene like that, he needs to make something, anything just to make Rene happy. 

At the park 

"Okay just cover eyes, okay? Don't you dare peek", Tao said while putting a blindfolding Rene. 

"Okay okay I understand. Ugh why are here Tao? I'm hungry, what are we going to do here?"

Rene asked, it was rare for Tao to do things like this, so she no idea what was happening. 

"Duh, that's the reason why you are blindfolded, because it's a surprise:) " said Tao, and Rene could hear the playfulness in his voice. 

That made her think that she is so damn lucky to have a friend like Tao, in her current situation maybe she already tried to kill herself if she was left alone.

She is really thankful to have Tao by her side. Sometimes she doesn't understand why Tao is still single.  

It's impossible that no one likes him.